01| Lalisa 🥀

A/N: Banner of the shop that I received my graphics from. I'll post an external link.  Continuing with the story.

------------------------------------------

THEN

You remember the stories you were told when you were little about vampires and every other mythical creature that doesn't exist? Well, you were lied to. We're real in fact. Very real. I myself am what they call a blood sucking monster.

I'm not the worst though. I know vampires who have done much worse than me. I have spent over two centuries living my immortal life to the absolute fullest. I've traveled all over the world. Met so many people. Some who tasted good and some who were...good. I enjoyed it. All the power. All the dominance. The rush.

That was until I found her. Of course it wasn't hundreds of years ago I found her over a decade ago. The small cry that she let out before I kneeled in front of her. She immediately stopped. Her beautiful round eyes staring at me.

She smiled before she began to squirm. Her small hand reaching up. I smiled and moved my finger over to hers. As her small hand touched my finger I felt it. I don't know what it was or how to explain it, but I knew I had to protect her.

It was crazy. Me protecting an infant. A human. I'm immortal. I can do what I want when I want to. I have everything practically at my footsteps and yet...I want to protect this child. I sighed before I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

She made small noises as she yawned. "It's okay. You're safe." I whispered. All I could wonder is what the h*ll was coming over me. "For some reason I'm entitled to keeping you safe. I don't even know you're name."

As her eyes closed and she went to sleep I noticed a bracelet on her small wrist. In barely readable letters it said "Lalisa" I smiled. "Well its just you and me Lalisa. It's just you and me."

Before I could even get up to walk away I heard the voice of someone who I thought would possibly never show their face ever again. I turned around as she stared at me her eyes turning red as she smirked before they returned to their regular brown color.

"What do you want?" I asked still holding the infant in my arms. She chuckled. "It's okay Yoongi. I'm not here to hurt you." - "You should be dead Tzuyu." I grimaced. She chuckled once again. "Oh I believe me I am. It was an excruciating death by the way thanks to your friends."

"I just want you know that even though you got rid of me you can't get rid of my home. Since I'm gone now I've decided to turn it over to a friend." Yoongi's breath shakes as he listens. "You see Yoongi, I'm always one step ahead of you."

"I made this deal as soon I knew you wanted me dead. So congrats you just killed Chou Tzuyu," she said as she began walking towards me. "But now you've got an even bigger problem on your hands. You won't even see it coming. You don't even know what's in store."

She gets closer to my face the only thing separated us being the infant in my arms. "And you will not be ready. No one will. So while you protect this human. The world as you know it will come to an end." she says before she disappears.

Yoongi lets out a shaky breath as he looks at the baby. He sighs. "Well...I hope you're ready Lalisa,"

"Because it's you and I...against the world."

---

Author's Note: First few chapters are flashbacks. This is me giving back to all of my readers because CITC won two awards. I am in love with supernatural genres and this is my first one I'm writing. I hope you like it an hopefully you'll stick around for this because it gets interesting.

Also, I promise that by the time you are finished with this book you will fall in love with the Lisa and Yoongi sibling pairing.

Thanks for reading! Make sure you click the little star to leave your votes and comment you're thoughts.

I will see you in the next chapter.