04| Escaping Heartbreak 🥀

Yoongi watches as his sister fixed her hair in her vanity mirror. Lisa was now fifteen and a freshman in high school. Yoongi couldn't help, but wonder where all of the years went. He smiles as he is glad that his sister had finally found someone to make her happy. Although no one could ever make her happier than him. Or at least that's what he hoped.

"Okay how do I look?" she asks. Yoongi smiles. "You look beautiful. Isn't Rosé supposed to be doing-" before he could finish his sentence the doorbell rung. Lisa smiled before she got up. "I guess that's her."

He heard Lisa squeal from downstairs signaling him that Rosé had arrived. He waited for the two girls to walk up stairs before Lisa did a quick introduction and dragged Rosé into her room closing the door. Yoongi chuckled at the teenage behavior of his sister.

After about ten minutes Lisa walked out of her room. Yoongi chuckled. "Rosé I think you went to heavy on the makeup." he says. Lisa rolls her eyes. "I know you're trying to be all protective, but don't worry I'll be okay.

Yoongi sighed as he watched his sister walk towards the door. Rosé stops and turns to him. "I'll have her back early." she says. Yoongi chuckled. "Get out of my house Rosé." he replies playfully as he knows she is lying. Yoongi walks to his room and gets his cell phone.

"Hello?" a female voice answers. "Lisa's gone to her winter formal for the next few hours. Until then, I need something to do." the female voice chuckles. "If this is your way of asking me out Yoongi it's horrible." there's a slight pause between the two lines before the female speaks again. "I'll see you in five." she says before she hangs up.

Lisa sighs as she check the clock for the third time that night. She opens her phone and her eyes widen and her heart drops as she read the most recent text on her phone.

To: Lisa❤️
From: Chanyeol

" I can't do this anymore. We need to break up."

Rosé turns as she hears soft almost inaudible noises. "Lisa what's wrong?!" Rosé exclaims. Lisa turns to her friend and embraces her as she cries onto her shoulder. "Chan...yeol broke up u-up with me." she sobbed. Rosé continued to comfort her.

"Give me your phone." Rosé says in an annoyed tone. Lisa looks at her. "W-what?" Rosé sighs give me your phone. Lisa hands her the device as she watches Rosé.

To: Chanyeol🖕
From: Lisa

"Delete my number. Delete every picture of me. Any memory. Forget I ever existed. I'll do the same for you."

Rosé deleted his number before she put the device down. "No need for you to worry about him anymore. Now I want you to fix your face because we're going out."

Lisa wiped her tears away. "Where are we going?" she asked. Rosé smirked. "You'll see." About two hours later a little after ten o'clock, Lisa and Rosé walked through the door with numerous Sephora and clothing brand bags in their hands. Yoongi frowns as he sees the girls. "So what kind of winter formal did you two go to?" he asked.

Lisa turns to Rosé who smiles at her before she turns and leaves saying goodbye to Yoongi on the way out. Lisa turned her attention back to Yoongi. " I'll explain it all later just let me change my clothes." Yoongi nodded as he went to get a bottle of bourbon. For some reason, he felt like he was going to need it.

"So basically Chanyeol broke up with me through text and Rosé decided to take me shopping to make me feel better." Lisa explained bluntly, but Yoongi didn't miss the look of sadness that crossed her eyes and left just as soon as it appeared. Yoongi wanted to crush the bottle of bourbon in his hand, but he restrained himself. He had a way better idea.

"Are you okay now?" he asks. Lisa nods. "Please don't do anything to him. You have that look in your eyes like you're ready to kill someone. He's younger than you." Yoongi chuckles. "I'm going to bed too come on I'm sure you want to talk about everything you brought." Lisa gives her brother a hug because she doesn't know what she would do without him.

Later that night when Yoongi was sure that Lisa was asleep he walked into the kitchen drank the rest of the bourbon straight from the bottle and left. He used him vampire speed to quickly get to his destination in case Lisa woke up. He looked at the house in front of him before he sighed.

"Min Yoongi. Getting back at his little sister's first boyfriend. Don't you know it's a sin to kill children." a female voice said. Yoongi turned around and scoffed. "What are you doing here?" he asks not enjoying the company.

The female smirks. "I'm here to help. You get the boy. I'll get the parents." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I don't need your help." The female smirks before she stands in front of him. "No you don't, but you do need me." she says before she uses her super speed to get into the house. Yoongi sighs, but soon follows.

Chanyeol was preparing for bed when he felt there was a presence near him. He turned around, but didn't see anything. He sighed of relief before turning back around only to be met with a face. He jumped and began to breath heavily. "Yoongi? How did you get into my house? Is this about...me and Lisa?"

"You ask too many questions. You know Chanyeol, you were her first love, but I never really liked you. You made Lisa happy though so I let it slide, but now you've made a huge mistake." Chanyeol put his hands up. "Look I-" before he could finish the Yoongi's female companion walked though the door.

"Parents are compelled. They will take his body, hold a funeral someplace far from here and move out as well." she says turning to Chanyeol. Yoongi smirks. "Please I am begging you..." Chanyeol pleads. Yoongi walks closer towards the male.

"Chanyeol?" The boy hums nervously in response. "Here's little life lesson," he starts. Yoongi could feel the male's heart beating rapidly. "There are just some things that you don't do in life."

"You don't tug on Superman's cape, don't piss in the wind and don't ever break a girl's heart if her brother is Min bloody Yoongi."

And with that being said, Yoongi so swiftly broke the boy's neck and watched him fall to the floor lifelessly.
–––
Author's Note: Last flashback chap. Bet you didn't expect Chanyeol to be the special guest nor did you expect the unknown female. Next chapter takes us into present time. On another note is this protective yet bad attitude for Yoongi just perfect.

Thank you for reading! Make sure you you vote and comment to support.

I will see you in the next chapter.