07| Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire 🥀

"Lisa I promise I will explain everything to you. Just sit down." Lisa walked closer towards the two. "I don't want to sit down. I want to know who she is and why she is in my house." Lisa said viciously. The female raised an eyebrow. "Never knew she was this stuck up." she commented. Yoongi turned around and stared at the female with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?!" Lisa said stepping even closer towards the two. Yoongi quickly stepped in. "Okay let's not do anything we'll regret. Lisa just hear me out. Hear us both out." Lisa glared at the girl once more before she turned to her brother. "Fine, but make sure she fixes her attitude first."

The female rolled her eyes. Yoongi turned to her. "What the hell was that?! You've never acted this way before. Ever since we've been together I told you that you had to do one thing. Protect Lisa. Now you're trying to start arguments her." The female sighed. "Yoongi it's been a long day. I'm tired of hiding our relationship and I guess I just went off. I'll apologize." she said pushing past him.

Yoongi watches as she walks towards Lisa and sits down beside her. "I'm sorry for what I said. I'm Jennie. You're brother and I have been...well we've been seeing each other for a while now." she admits. Lisa stares at Jennie for a few seconds, processing what she had just been told. She turns to Yoongi. "Wait, you've been seeing someone?" Yoongi nods slowly with his head down.

"How long?" she asks looking between the two. Jennie looks at Yoongi as if they aren't sure what to say. Yoongi cleared his throat. "For a while. We met a long time ago, but she just recently moved down here." Yoongi looked at his sister only to see her displeased face. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Since you were a freshman." Lisa's eyes widened.  "You've been dating her for four years and didn't tell me!" she exclaimed.

"I didn't think you-" - "Didn't think I would what? Approve of it? Yoongi I am thrilled that you have found somebody. I'm just upset that you didn't tell me about her." Lisa said sadly before turning to Jennie who sent her an apologetic smile. She turned to her brother one more time before she went to her room. Yoongi held his head down as he just stood there. He didn't want this to happen. Not like this. Not right now.

Lisa returned with her keys and phone in hand. "Lisa wait" she snatched her arm away from him. "I'm going to see Taehyung. I'll be back before midnight." she says as she leaves.

"Yoongi this is all my fault really. I should have been more careful." Jennie said as she walked towards him. Yoongi turned to her. Instead of comforting her he sent her a glare. "You're right this is all your fault." Jennie's eyes widened. "Yoongi I didn't think-" - "Didn't think what? I told you I didn't want to tell her. You knew what you were doing." he said walking closer to her.

"Yoongi you're scaring me." she said as she backed up. "Am I Jennie? Maybe you should be more careful next time." he said backing her into the wall. Jennie stared at him with scared eyes before she smirked and her eyes turned red. Yoongi gasped as she sent a punch to his chest knocking him onto the floor. "Leave her alone you bitch." he groaned.

"You should be thanking me. I just got one thing off of your to-do-list. Mine as well." Yoongi held his stomach as the demon walked forward. Yoongi really didn't know much about the new plan his old foe Tzuyu had, but this minion of hers was pretty powerful."Now you can either do this the easy way or the hard way." Yoongi got up and walked towards the figure ready to attack until he remembered who she was. "You're not going to hurt your precious Jennie. Are you?" Yoongi just stood his ground.

"That's what I thought." she said before she began twirling her hair. "Now here's what I want you to do. I want you to tell Lisa what you are." Yoongi chuckled. "So this it huh? You just want me to spill all my secrets to Lisa and make her hate me." Jennie smirked. "She's your weakness. And if we have Lisa and this slut who's body I must get out of immediately, then we will have you practically at our knees."

Before Yoongi could say anything the usual happened as it did for the past few days. Jennie's eyes slowly turned back to their regular brown color. "Jennie are you okay?" Yoongi asked. The female nodded. "I-I couldn't...it felt so cold and-" Yoongi embraces her. "Shh. It's okay." Jennie turned to her boyfriend. "What did he say?" Yoongi's eye widen. "He?" Jennie nods.

"While I was in there. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I knew it was a guy. He's powerful. He can take the body of a vampire. I overheard something." Jennie said. Yoongi arches his eyebrow. Jennie sighed. "I'm not possessed anymore." Yoongi shrugs it off. "What did you hear?" he asks.

"That was his last form. He's in his true form now, but it's not like we know what he looks like." - "What's his name?" Jennie shakes her head. "There's more. It's like he didn't want me to hear what he said, but he told me some things."

"What is it Jennie? Say it already!" Jennie shook her head knowing Yoongi isn't going to like what he has to hear.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook...and he wanted us to know that he is the new owner." Yoongi frowned. He was getting tired of Jennie stalling, but at the same time he was worried that she had been traumatized. "Owner of what Jennie?" She looks at him, her eyes swarming with worry and fear.

"Of hell."

Author's Note: Well now we know who Yoongi's female companion. None other than the lovely Jennie. Also Jungkook is beginning to somewhat make a true appearance and we know more about him. Thanks for reading!

Click the little star to vote and comment to show your support.

I will see you in the next chapter.