28| Heart-Shaped Bruises 🥀

"Well what do we have here? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Obsidian?" Yoongi asks confusedly. "I thought we were going-" - "To hell?" Jungkook interrupted. Everyone turned to him for an explanation. He chuckled. "The spell you cast brings you to me. Not my home. Besides you all wouldn't like it there it's a little...intense. Obsidian is of course what separates Earth from Hell, but it's also a one way ticket to get there."

Yoongi turned to Jisoo who only shrugged. "Where's my sister?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook smirked. "You didn't even ask about Jennie. Of course she is your sister, but Jennie's your lover." Jungkook walked towards them. "But then again, after all the time she's spent with me I don't know so much about that."

"You son of a-" Yoongi started swinging, but Taehyung stopped him. "He's just messing with you. You can't let him win." Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "Ah yes. The forgotten boyfriend. How unfortunate would it be if Lisa didn't even know of your existence."

Taehyung glared at Jungkook as his slowly gained red pigment. Yoongi tapped him lightly to calm him down. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Ex-boyfriend who's now a vampire. I'm liking this story so far."

"How about instead of wasting my breath on you four I get to the real business. Jungkook snapped his fingers and three chairs appeared. He snapped his hand again causing the sirens and Pranpriya to be forced into them and locked their hands and feet.

He turned to the girls. "Krystal and Jessica. I should have you both sent straight to the end of hell for what you've done, but instead I think instead I'm going to make yours deaths nice and slow." The two girls looked at Jungkook with a mixture of fear and worry.

He then walked towards Pranpriya. As the other four stood back and watched too afraid to get on Jungkook's bad side even thought they kind of already are. "Jisoo pulled Yoongi towards her "Plan B. This is our one chance and we have to take it. Those three are the new distraction we have to act fast and kill Jungkook." Jisoo whispered.

Yoongi nodded. "But we don't even know where to girls are." Yoongi stated. Jisoo sighed pulling the necklace out of her pocket. She turned to Jin. "We'll do our best to track them if we can, but we have to do something. Even if it means finding the girls later." Jisoo explained. Yoongi nodded.

"Taehyung listen to Jisoo and Jin. I need to go prepare the weapons." Taehyung nodded. "And if I don't make it, take care of Lisa." he stated Taehyung nodded sadly. None of them had really thought of the fact that there was a possibility that they wouldn't make it out alive. None of them really said their final goodbyes.

Yoongi tried to get Pranpriya's attention as Jungkook was speaking. Luckily she turned slightly where she could see him. Yoongi just hoped she'd do the right thing. After all, she never explained why she was helping them in the first place. Pranpriya listened as Jungkook talked about how much she owed him and all the extra, but she had a couple tricks up her sleeve.

"This is so disgusting." she muttered before she freed herself from the chair. Being a shifter of course and the first spawn of Tzuyu she had a couple tricks up her sleeve. Instead of Jungkook staring at what was Pranpriya as Lisa he was now staring at himself.

He smirked. "Well played. Although I enjoyed looking at Lisa I think this'll be interesting." Pranpriya smirked as she pulled out the blade and took the first swing.

Meanwhile Jin and Jisoo were trying any and everything to find the girls. Jin looked at Jisoo as she worked frantically. "Jisoo," he spoke. "What Jin?" she asked in a rushed manner. "Why are you doing this. The Jisoo I knew would never work with vampires. She would never throw herself into Jungkook's hands."

Jisoo turned to Jin. "Not now Jin." she muttered. "Then when!" he yelled causing Jisoo to stop. "I don't want to lose you. Not like this. I've always cared for you since we were younger witches playing in our parents front law and cloaking each others toys, but this. This is crazy. We're practically killing ourselves."

Jisoo suddenly smiled. Maybe they weren't in another location maybe they were there, but they just couldn't see them. Jisoo turned to Jin. "You'll hate me for this, but when we go home I'll make it up to you, I promise."

She then put out the right ingredients and mixed them together. She then began to chant. She turned to Jin. "If you remember it, you'll help me." she said. Jin smiled as he took her hand. "Of course." he spoke before he joined in.

Suddenly he could see Lisa and Jennie standing behind the sirens. Jisoo smiled. "We did it." she said happily. "I guess we did, but how are we going to get them? Surely if we can see them now they can see us." Jisoo's smile fell. "Damn." she cursed.

Taehyung wondered if his vision was playing him, but it wasn't everyday you saw the devil fighting himself. Jungkook had Pranpriya pinned to the ground. "It was my family that brought you into this world. Such a shame we're also the ones that have to take you out." he spat as he pulled out the blade Pranpriya had earlier.

Yoongi noticed Pranpriya in trouble, but at the same time he saw his sister. It was then that he had to make a choice. Yoongi knee Jungkook wouldn't let him just walk over there and get the girls. He had to fight his was through.

"Taehyung help get the girls! I've got Jungkook." he quickly yelled as he sped over them knocking the blade out of Jungkook's hand. Pranpriya then shifted back into Lisa which freaked Yoongi out, but that discussion was for another time.

"Alright then. Now that you're done fighting yourself, let's get on with the real action." Jungkook smirked as he stood up. "Are you sure about that," he started. "You might want to tell Taehyung to stop what he's doing."

Yoongi frowned. Jungkook knew. Taehyung needed to move quicker. "I've got one trick up my sleeve and you've got no way to stop me."

Taehyung ran toward he girls. " Lisa! Oh my goodness. I've missed you so much. Don't worry I'm going to get you out of here. Both of you." he said turning to Jennie as well.

Jungkook snapped his finger and Lisa was no longer in front of Taehyung but was now right beside him. Yoongi thought he had made a mistake. This was too easy. He could easily get his sister back.

But then Jungkook did the unexpected.

——
Author's Note: What could he have possibly done? Drop your theories because there are only two chapters left. I can't wait for you all to read it. End game is interesting I suppose. For now.

Leave your comments and vote for support.

I will see you in the next chapter.