11| Not Knowing the Truth 🥀

"Yoongi can you stop with this foolishness. I really wanted to believe that witches weren't real, but now I'm starting to get freaked out. I mean what's next werewolves?" Lisa said as she closed her eyes once again for the woman. Yoongi sighed. "You believe in vampires. Witches aren't any worse." Lisa opened one of her eyes and looked at her brother. Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. You can go. Thank you for your help." he said to the woman as she finished her chanting.

Yoongi truly wanted to make sure that his sister wasn't being possessed or under one of Jungkook's mind tricks. Over the course of the last month he had called in some witch friends of his that he met centuries ago. They each performed incantations, but didn't get any results. Lisa got up and stretched her limbs as she had been sitting down for a while. Yoongi proceeded to walk to his room, but stopped in his tracks. "I'm sorry for all of the witches and doubts. I just don't want to lose you Lisa." Lisa smiled. "You won't. I promise. This is my life now and I've come to accept it."

Yoongi smiles as the two shared a hug. "No more witches." Lisa states causing Yoongi to chuckle. "No more witches, but doesn't meant I won't question you when you stay out late." Yoongi says causing Lisa to punch him in the arm playfully. "So Jennie and I are going out tonight. You'll be okay by yourself right?" Lisa smiles at the thought of her brother finally being happy. "I will. You two go out and have fun. It's not like I'm going to get killed." Yoongi glared at her. "Will you stop? Just stop." he says as he walks away. Lisa chuckles as she goes to her room.

After Yoongi and Jennie leave Lisa decides to take a nap. Over the course of the last month she had talked with Jungkook twice. She wasn't too sure how she felt about him. He was just some immortal being in her mind that was using her, but she didn't know that. She was on her way to sleep when her phone began to ring. She looked at the caller ID for a brief moment before answering. "You sound horrible." her friend Rosé said. Lisa scoffed. "Very funny. I was almost asleep Rosie. What's up?" she asked.

"No way!" she exclaimed after Rosé explained the news. "I'm definitely going. Thanks for the news Ro. I'll see you tomorrow. Lisa smiled at the thought of the upcoming event as she slowly closed her eyes to get her sleep. No visit from Jungkook though. Not that Lisa cared. She only remembered who he was when she was with him. Jungkook sure had an interesting way of using her.

Lisa returned from school the next day excited and went straight to her room looking through her closet. "What's got you in such a hurry?" Yoongi questions. Lisa turns to her brother. "Rosé and I got invited to go to a huge party tonight." Lisa replies as she looks through her clothes. Yoongi frowns as he leans against her door frame. "Is Taehyung going?" Lisa shrugs. "He's sick so I doubt it, but I'm going to visit him before I go to Rosé's house." - "Who's party is it?" Lisa turned to her brother and raises an eyebrow as she sets down her outfit on her bed.

"His name is J-" - "Jungkook?" Yoongi quickly asks before Lisa could even finish saying his first name. Lisa rolled her eyes. "No. His name is Jackson. Who is this Jungkook you keep speaking of and what's he got to do with me?" she says agitated. "Nothing. Just be careful okay?" Lisa nodded before she shoved him out and closed her door to change. Lisa looked at herself one last time in the mirror.

Her blonde hair was curled at the ends complimented by light eye makeup and a slight red lip tint. This was her first time being invited to one of Jackson Wang's parties so she had to dress to impress. Her outfit consisted of of a crop top and black leather pants. "Perfect." she said as she took one good look at her backside and then proceeded to leave. She arrived at Taehyung's house and quickly got out of her car no Turing it off. Lisa knocked on his door and waited a few minutes before he answered.

Taehyung's eyes widened at her appearance. "Where are you going looking like that?" he asks as he lets her in. "Rosé and I got invited to a party at Jackson's." she said. "I know you told me you didn't feel good the yesterday and then you weren't at school today so I decided to come see you before I go meet up with Rosé." Taehyung smiled. "Well thank you. I don't want to hold you up. Don't have too much fun." he says as Lisa gives him a kiss. She never really cared about kissing him when he was sick. Was that possibly dangerous? Yes. "I won't." She replies as she leaves. Taehyung just watches the way her hips sway as she walked and curses himself for being sick.

"I can't believe this." Lisa says as she sees Jackson's mansion come into view. Jackson Wang was well known in school and the community. He was a social butterfly and threw the best parties. If you got invited it was a pretty big deal. Rosé found a parking spot as Lisa continued staring in amazement. Jackson owned a large mansion. His parents owned a major company so he got enjoyed the finer things in life. Rosé turned off the engine and turned to Lisa. "This is it. Are you ready?" she asked. Rosé and Lisa exited the car and walked to the front steps. The two were greeted by two of Jackson's friends Mark and Jaebum.

"Min Lalisa. I never thought I'd see you here. Not like this. Are you sure you still want to be with Taehyung?" Jaebum attempted to flirt. Lisa chuckled. "I'm sure. Come on Rosé." she said dragging her friend into the house with her. Lisa and Rosé mingled with the rest of the teenagers as one of their favorite songs began to play. Their bodies moved with the song as the two best friends danced with each other. Of course, like at any other party, the two got hit on. A lot. But Lisa made it very clear, that she only wanted to sleep with one man. She got away from the crowd and went outside onto the balcony for a brief moment.

"I'm glad you could make it." a male voice said. Lisa turned around to see Jackson. Lisa smiled. "I wouldn't miss this for the world. Thanks for inviting me." she replied. Jackson nodded. "Why are you out here all alone?" he asks. Lisa shrugs. "Needed some air. I can't dance with Rosé. She never stops. I need to breathe." Jackson chuckled.

"Get on your knees hands up boys I just love sayin' that. I'll say it again. Get on your knees hands up boys that's right."

The two heard the song change. "Would you care to dance?" he asked. Lisa sighed. "Jackson-" - "I know you are in love with Taehyung. I'm not trying to hit on you, but you are beautiful Lalisa. So let's dance." he says. Lisa rolled her eyes before she walked inside. She didn't accept his offer, but she didn't decline it either. Jackson was about to follow her when he was stopped.

"Not so fast." a male voice said. Jackson turned around and gasped as he saw the person. "Y-you're eyes." he said startled. The male smirked. "Here's your first warning. You should be grateful that I let you live. Don't go near Lisa. Ever. Or you'll regret it." Jackson nodded as the male disappeared. He clutched his chest and ran inside. A few minutes later Lisa walked onto the balcony again, but frowned when she didn't see Jackson. She rolled her eyes and turned around. She knew what she saw, but she decided to stay calm.

Those red eyes. She felt like she had seen them before. Lisa turned once more as she saw those eyes again. Her heart started beating frantically. She rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. "I've seen those eyes somewhere." Her head started pounding suddenly as if someone didn't want her to remember. "Lisa open the door it's Rosé. Are you okay?" Lisa opened the door. "Take me home please. Just get me out of here." she said holding her head.

——
Author's Note: Okay this update was way overdo and I do apologize you guys have done so much and you deserve double updates literally everyday, but life happens and I had to attend to some things.

Don't forget to vote and comment for support and feedback.

I will see you in the next chapter.