29| If Tomorrow Never Comes 🥀

"You wouldn't dare."

"No?"

After that was said Jungkook slid the blade that he placed near Lisa across her throat ever so slowly as he watched her body fall the the ground.

Everyone stood there with their mouths open and tears beginning to form in their eyes. Yoongi dropped to the ground as he looked at her. Jennie ran over to the group.

"Lisa..." Yoongi muttered his voice shaking. He held his sister's lifeless figure as he cried. He quickly bit into his wrist and fed her his blood.

Nothing.

He hugged her tightly, his head laying on her chest. He listened. He tried so hard to listen for a beat. For anything.

But there was nothing.

And this was it for Yoongi. She was gone. He had nothing left. He loved Jennie, he truly did, but Lisa was his sister. His everything. His responsibility.

He then looked up at Jungkook. "You son of a bitch!" he yellled standing up. Before he could take the first swing at him Jungkook grabbed Jennie and was gone.

"Damnnit!" he yelled as he turned to his sister. He then turned to Jisoo. "There's got to be something." she shook her head. Yoongi held her by her shoulders. "Jisoo there has to be something!" he yelled.

"Yoongi! She's gone! Lisa's gone!" Jisoo yelled back. Those were the exact words he didn't want to hear. He couldn't bring himself to believe it. It couldn't be. Not his sister.

Taehyung places his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi turned to him. He could see the hurt in Taheyung's eyes. Tears were threatening to fall, but Taehyung was trying to be strong.

Jisoo slipped away with Jin to do the final spell to take them home. Pranpriya has woken up a few moments before. For some reason seeing Lisa's lifeless body made her want to kill Jungkook stronger. She wanted her revenge.

"We'll figure this all out at home. Jungkook, Jennie, Lisa...." Yoongi looked at Taehyung with bloodshot eyes. "She's gone. There's nothing else to figure out Taehyung. She's gone. There is no getting her back."

Taehyung sighed as the first tear fell from his eyes. "Don't say that. There's a way to fix this I'm sure. A loophole. There always is one."

Yoongi pushed Taehyung away. "Don't be so stupid Taehyung." he said walking towards Jisoo and Jin. Pranpriya walked towards them. "I'm sorry about your sister." she spoke up. Yoongi scoffed.

"I don't even know why you're helping us. You've been suspicious this whole time. None of us trust you so please elaborate why you're here in the first place before you try to give me you pity." Yoongi spat.

"Because I want revenge for what Jungkook did to me." she quickly replied. "He made you do his dirty work which you enjoyed." Pranpriya rolled her eyes. "Can we talk about this when we get back?" she asked.

"You aren't coming anywhere with us until you explain yourself." Jisoo stayed. Pranpriya sighed. "Fine."

"Jungkook didn't just make me do his dirty work. He did the same thing he did to the sirens, to Jennie and your sister. Except..."

"Except what?" Yoongi asked. Pranpriya sighed once more. "There was consequences. Call it a miracle. Call it a curse. Call it whatever, but it happened. The reason I want revenge on Jungkook so badly is because I have the weapon that can kill him."

Yoongi turned to Jisoo. Who only shrugged her shoulders. "What's the weapon?" he asked. As Pranpriya explained what happened they all couldn't believe it. There was no way.

"That's enough for now. Let's go home. Yoongi get Lisa." Jisoo said turning to Jin who frowned.

"Where are the sirens?" he asked causing everyone to look around the dark, cold area. Jisoo then frowned. "They're dead." she stated. "How do you know?" Jin asked.

"They're right there." she stated pointing at the bones on the ground. "I guess they got what they deserved." Jin spoke. "Can we go home now?" Yoongi asked as he held his sister in his arms.

Jisoo looked at Jin and nodded as the two locked fingers and began to chant. A few moments later they were all back in Jisoo's protected home. "I'm going to go find a cemetery." Yoongi spoke bluntly before leaving. He didn't want to think about the situation too much.

It hurt too much he just wanted to get it over. Pranpriya then left before she could be questioned any further. Jin and Jisoo stood there in silence. "I'm sorry." Jisoo spoke.

"For what?" Jin asked. "For everything. I dragged you into all this. I got myself into all of this and it was just a disaster." she spoke sadly as a tear fell from her eye.

Jin took her hand pulling her to sit on his knee. "No Jisoo it's fine. You did what you thought was the right thing even if it wasn't. Do I hate you for it? A little, but besides that it doesn't make me care for you any less."

Jisoo chuckled lightly as she smiled. She say her head on Jin's shoulder. "We should get to bed." she said. Jin frowned at her. "Together?" he asked. Jisoo rolled her eyes. "You pervert!" She said smacking him playfully.

"We haven't shared a bed since we were seven." he stated. Jisoo walked away not believing how stupid her best friend was. "Are you coming or not?" she yelled from her bedroom.

"I know you don't know me, but I know you. I'm supposed to save you. I believe you can be saved, but your brother doesn't. No worries Lalisa. I'll be sure to bring you and Jennie back to your brother."

"You've got five seconds to tell me who you are and what the hell you're doing here." a voice said harshly. The person turned around and smirked.

"Yoongi. I don't believe we met. My name's Mark. I'm Pranpriya's son."

——
Author's Note: So I killed Lisa. Go ahead and bash me, but can Pranpriya's son Mark get her back? It's Mark Lee if NCT by the way. We're multi fandom in this house. Next chapter is the last and is kind of a bonus. I think. (I'm not good at this writing this)

Vote to show your support and comment to give me your feedback. It's always appreciated.

I will see you in the next chapter.