15| Slowly, Then All At Once 🥀

Lisa was dancing with Taehyung who showed up late to the party. "So this is really yours?" Taehyung asked. Lisa nodded. "I still can't believe it. Yoongi grew up here and now this is all mine." Taehyung chuckled as he leaned towards her ear. "So why don't we break in one of these beds after the party." Lisa chuckled as she pushed him lightly.

"I'm going to the bathroom." she said. "Give it some thought." he said as he went to go talk with some of his friends. Lisa had noticed that the girl from earlier turned the corner as if she was looking for a restroom. She followed her down the hall quietly and a few steps behind so she wouldn't be noticed.

When Lisa thought the moment was right she took action. She grabbed the girl's arm and turned her around. The female looked at her shockingly. "Lisa? Let go of my arm." Lisa didn't move. "No." she replied. The girl glared at her. "Lisa I'm serious. I don't know what has gotten into you, but let go of my arm." Lisa didn't budge. She didn't intend to. Not until she got what she wanted.

"Lisa. Stop." the girl said viciously. "No." Lisa quickly replied. "Ignis." the female whispered. Lisa quickly backed away from her as her clothes started to catch on fire. The girl then whispered something else and Lisa's clothes stopped burning, but her outfit was still ruined.

"While I'm upset about my outfit being ruined, I finally got what I want. I knew it was you all along." Lisa spoke. The girl frowned as she looked at her nervously. "W-what are you talking about? You shouldn't have seen that." she said. Lisa chuckled. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about and don't act like you don't know that this party is swarmed with vampires."

The female's facial expression changed quickly. "Fine. You caught me. I'm a witch. What does that have to do with you?" she said. Lisa smirked. "I need your help and don't even think about saying no. We can take this up to my room and I will explain everything. I just need this one favor. This one time."

The female thought for a moment before she turned her attention back to Lisa. "Fine. I'll help you, but just this once. I was stupid to think you wanted me here without something in return." Lisa smiled as the two began walking. "I thought you'd see it my way Jisoo."

The two females entered Lisa's room and got everything prepared. Lisa had gotten candles earlier while she was with (Rose). She couldn't do it while she was with Yoongi because he would start to suspect things and that was the last thing she needed.

"What is it you want me to do?" Jisoo asked as looked at Lisa who was sitting across from her. "I think there's something or...someone who is taking away a specific part of my memory." Jisoo sighed as she took Lisa's hand into hers. "I hope the ancestors were right about you." she says causing Lisa to frown.

Jisoo chuckled lightly. "What, you thought I didn't know who you were? I know exactly who you are and who your brother is. I just had to play it off, but when you're a witch you get assistance from past witches. They like you Lisa." Lisa stared at Jisoo with an almost scared expression.

"Please just begin your incantation." Lisa said as she was getting uncomfortable. Jisoo closed her eyes and began to chant. The lights began to flicker and Lisa could feel chills run through her body. She began to ask Jisoo to stop when it got too serious. "Jisoo. Jisoo stop." she pleaded.

She noticed that Jisoo's nose began to bleed. Whatever was going on with Lisa was too powerful for Jisoo. She began to cough. "Jisoo stop!"Lisa yelled. The candles blew out and Jisoo continued coughing as she held her chest. "Jisoo are you okay?" Lisa asked. Jisoo looked at her and her eyes widened. Lisa frowned and noticed Jisoo pointing behind her.

She turned around and gasped. Her eyes widened as she saw those bright red eyes flashing in the dark room. But this time, she knew exactly who this was. "J-J-..." she stuttered as she turned back to Jisoo who was still looking in awe and terror. Lisa turned around once more and gulped. "J-Jungkook." she managed to say. Jungkook smiled. "Nice to see you again doll. I'm glad you remembered me this time."

Yoongi walked around the house frantically looking for his sister. He noticed Taehyung chatting with his friends. He approached his quickly and dragged him into the kitchen. "Have you seen Lisa?" he asked. Taehyung nodded. "She went to the bathroom, but then she started to feel bad so (Rose) took her to her room. She's probably still with her." he said. If only Yoongi knew that Jungkook had a private 'talk' with Taehyung earlier, but then again how could you outsmart him.

Yoongi nodded his head slowly. "Okay I was starting to get worried." he said. "I'm sure she's fine probably just girl stuff, but I need to get back to the party. Is it okay if I stay the night?" Yoongi thought for a minute before he nodded. "Sure. Do whatever you want." he said before he noticed Jennie and walked towards her.

"I think something has happened to Lisa." he said frantically. Jennie frowned at him. "No she's not. (Rose) told me she was going to take Lisa to her room because she wasn't feeling too well." Yoongi frowned at Jennie's, but shook off any gut feelings he had since her answer was similar to Taehyung's. If only he knew how wrong they both were because Jungkook also "spoke" with Jennie earlier as well. In fact he didn't just have plans for Lisa. Jennie played a major part as well.

Lisa stared at Jungkook in pure terror as she didn't move a muscle. Jungkook chuckled. "No need to be afraid Lisa. I'm not going to hurt you even though you disobeyed me. I care for you to much." He turned his attention to Jisoo and walked towards her. Jisoo quickly began to chant. She had broke Jungkook's neck. The two females watched as he fell to the floor lifelessly.

——
Author's Note: How are you all liking the updates? LISA AND JUNGKOOK FINALLY MET IN PERSON! Now it's time for the 'GOOD' stuff. I am so proud of myself.

Press the little star because this book is getting L.I.T. and leave comments to show your support.

I will see you in the next chapter.