09| What Are You? 🥀

Lisa walked into her home with Jennie both having a lemonade in hand. Yoongi smirks. " I see you two are getting along." Lisa shrugs. "For the most part, but I'm still slightly upset that you kept this from me." Yoongi could hear the playfulness in her tone and it made him smile. "Like you could have told me she brought me that castle. I loved this thing when I was younger and I kept it all these years for a reason. But now I know, that you didn't buy it." she stated referring to the castle-like dollhouse from her childhood that now sat on a shelf in the living room for display.

Lisa was in the kitchen putting away the food she and Jennie had gotten. She noticed the two sitting in silence. Lisa frowned as she quickly placed a french fry in her mouth. "Am I missing something?" she asked. Jennie and Yoongi looked at one another. "Come sit Lalisa. I have something to tell you." Lisa looked at her brother with a hint of worry. She sat down and looked between the two. "Lisa I always pondered whether or not to even tell you this. Then I realized I should, but then I didn't know when you to tell you."

"Now is the time." he adds. Lisa turns to Jennie for help, but she only sends her a small smile. "What is it? You two are beginning to scare me with your facial expressions. You look like you've lost your souls." Yoongi clears his throat. If only she really did know. "Lisa I'm not who you think I am." Lisa chuckled. "So you're telling me you're not my brother or something." Yoongi turns to Jennie for support.

"Let's start from the beginning."

...

"So you're telling me that you found me as an infant and felt that you needed to protect me." Yoongi nodded. Lisa chuckled. " Okay. I'm still going to love you the same. You're still my brother. Although it would be nice to know where I came from." Yoongi cleared his throat. "I did some research on that a while back. Your parents are dead and you have no siblings." Lisa only blinked. "It's okay I only need you and Jennie. You're my family and you always will be. This wasn't so bad. You two were making a big deal over a reaction you didn't receive."

"We're not done. And trust me, by the time we finish you'll give us more than the reaction we're expecting." Yoongi adds. Lisa sits back in her chair. "Then continue." she says. Yoongi turns to Jennie. "Please keep an open mind Lalisa."

...

"We aren't exactly...I don't know how to put it. We aren't exactly what you think we are." Lisa frowned. "What? Then what are you then besides crazy because you sound out of your mind." Lisa replies. Yoongi inhales sharply as he looks at his hand that's intertwined with Jennie's. She squeezed it slightly and smiled as she turned to Lisa. "Lisa I'm..."

"I'm a...a..." - "Do you not remember how to talk?" Lisa says sarcastically. Yoongi takes one more breath. "I'm a vampire." he says. Yoongi feels as if this huge weight had been taken off of him. Lisa began to laugh. "Are you serious. I'm starting to see what you to see in each other. You're both nearly out of your mind. Vampires? Did you really expect me to believe that?" Yoongi sighed. "No, but I figured you would after this." he says making his fangs appear. Lisa's eyes widened and she stood up. She looked at Jennie who also had fangs.

Then it hit her. Vampires were real. Blood sucking creatures that are told as stories were real. And one was her brother. Lisa backed up slowly. "Stay away from me. I don't want either one of you near me. Not near my blood. I can't believe this." she says quickly grabbing her keys and leaving. Yoongi sighed. Not again. "She could have reacted worse." Yoongi turned to Jennie. "Really? What could have been worse?" Jennie hugged him to calm him down. "She could have tried to kill us." Yoongi glared at her.

"She doesn't know how to." Jennie let go of him. "She could have tried to stab us or something. It would have hurt still at least, for a little while." Yoongi sighed. "She probably went back to Taehyung. It's late and it's dark. I want you to make sure she's safe at least. We'll worry about getting her back in the morning. Jennie nodded before she sped off. Yoongi sighed. He knew Lisa better than anyone. She tended to hide her feelings sometimes. She was almost calm a few minutes ago, but once she had gotten to Taehyung's, she was going to freak out and probably cry herself to sleep. And Yoongi hates himself for causing her so much pain.

He protected her from anything that came their way without her knowing. He was going to let something like this ruin her. He was going to have his revenge. Somehow. Jennie returned. "She's okay. She'll be fine tonight." Jennie informed. Yoongi sat at the kitchen counter drinking his bourbon. "What's wrong?" Jennie asked. Yoongi sighed. "Everything. I'm just thinking." - "About what?. Jennie replied. Yoongi sighed once more as he laid his head on her chest. "How to get back at Jeon bloody Jungkook." - "You don't know what he looks like." Jennie reminded him. "That's alright. I'll find a way to get that son of a bitch."

Lisa was sleeping somewhat peacefully in Taehyung's arms. She couldn't stop thinking about the things Yoongi told her. She didn't know how she played it off so well, but really did hurt her when she found out her real parents were dead. She never asked Yoongi anything because she didn't want to make it seem like he wasn't enough. She had spent hours wondering how the two met and now she finally did, but was it really the truth.

Lisa slipped out of Taehyung's arms causing him to shuffle. "Lisa..." he murmured. She shushed him. "Go back to sleep. I'm just going to get a drink." she whispered as she let go of his hand. Lisa walked into the kitchen. She got a glass of water and sipped it slowly as she thought about all of the information received. She didn't know how she could keep all this in. She wanted to call the police or get help, but she didn't. She just left. Lisa wanted to cry when she found out the truth about herself, but she didn't. Not until now.

Lisa held her face in her hand and she cried softly. She tried to keep it in, but it was all too much. Why her? Why did she have to be the one to know that vampires were real? Her crying stopped when she felt arms wrap around her. "Come back to bed. Please. I don't like seeing you like this. I know you did you didn't want to talk about it so at lease come back the bed." Taehyung said. Lisa turned to him and smiled sadly before she nodded and followed him back to his room. She fell asleep after a few minutes. She slept nice and peacefully until her dream started getting weird.

She was in a dark room. Maybe not even a room at all and she felt like she was spinning. She didn't know where she was, but she kept hearing her name being called. "Lalisa." was whispered to her at least three times. She was terrified by now and wanted to wake up so badly, but she couldn't. She turned her head and thought she saw a person. "Hello?" She called as she walked forward. She continued to do so until she was turned around and met with a face. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "You."
——
Author's Note: Who could it be? You'll find out next chapter which will probably already be typed by the time you're done with this one. (I'm on a roll!) I know you all are ready for the Lisa and Jungkook interaction because I am myself. It's coming and it is going to be amazing.

Don't forget to vote and comment for support. Can I just say, I love the feedback you guys give me.

I will see you in the next chapter.