22|The Sisters 🥀

Jennie and Lisa watched Jungkook as he walked around the room. He was checking different books on the shelf looking for the right one. When he found it he quickly turned to the page he needed. After reading the page he looked at the two girls.

"We're taking a trip today. This place is getting old and boring." he said smirking. "Are we finally going to see your home?" Jennie asked. Jungkook chuckled. "Not exactly. We're going to a place called Obsidian." Jennie frowned.

"Obsidian?" she questioned. "It's like the place separating my world and yours." - "I'm expecting to meet someone there and I need the assistance of the both of you." Jennie turned to Lisa who only continued to look forward. Jennie scoffed and then Jungkook began to chant an incantation.

Jennie turned to Lisa, but got the same boring reaction. She knew something wasn't right with her, but what? Before she could continue her thoughts she suddenly felt dizzy. Lisa holding her head was the last thing she saw before darkness engulfed her.

The girls awoke as they groaned and held their pounding heads. The first thing that came into their eyesight was Jungkook. He helped the two up as he began to speak, "I forgot to mention the ride here isn't easy."

Jennie let go of her head as she felt that she could finally see and walk straight. The scenery was dark and terrifying. Similar to something you'd see in a horror movie. "Why are here again?" she asked. Jungkook smirked.

"We're waiting." Jungkook spoke as he smiled at her. Suddenly Jennie felt chills against her skin as her hair began to move with the sudden violent winds. "They're here." Jungkook stayed as he stood still smiling. As the two girls looked forward they were welcomed with a girl. She had dark brown hair and was insanely beautiful.

Jungkook, however, didn't seem too pleased. "Where is she?!" he asked angrily as he walked towards the girl. Jennie wondered how she kept a straight face while he yelled. She seemed unfazed by it as if, she was more than use to it. "I don't know. She was with me and now she's not. That's all I can tell you."

It seemed that what she said only made Jungkook angrier. "A hundred years! That's how long I've known you two. That's how long I've owned you two. Your sister can't even imagine what I will do to her. Go find her. Bring her back here instantly!" The girl only rolls her eyes before she disappears.

Jungkook then turns around and looks and Jennie and Lisa. "I'm sorry you two had to see that," he says as his eyes return to their normal brown color. "This meeting has been postponed for now. Come with me girls. I imagine you'd like breakfast." he said smiling brightly as if he hadn't just threatened someone's life merrily seconds ago.

"Welcome back to the real world." Yoongi says as he walks into the house with Taehyung. Taehyung finally has a grip on his cravings. The two vamps were meeting up with Jin and Jisoo to decipher the mysterious book that will supposedly help them.

"It feels good to be back. I'd say I'm still a little freaked out about being a vampire and you being one as well, and Jennie." Taehyung says awkwardly. Yoongi chuckles lightly. "I know, but it'll be worth it in the long run. We're trying to save Lisa just remember that."

"Took you two long enough." a female voice interrupted their conversation. "Sorry we had to find some breakfast on the way back." Taehyung said smirking. Jisoo rolled her eyes as she walked back to where Jin was. "So does the book say anything about how to defeat Jungkook?" Yoongi asks.

"Not exactly. It's got something that can help us though." Yoongi shrugs his shoulders as he sits beside her. "Let's hear it." Jisoo sighs as she looks at the writing on the page. "There's a weapon. It can't kill Jungkook, but it can weaken him." - "That's a start. What does it look like?" Jin asks. Jisoo skims the pages once more.

"It's shaped like a U" she replies. Taehyung coughs. "You mean like that?" he says pointing towards the window. In the same place the book was found yesterday lied a U-shaped object with a handle to grasp. Jisoo inhaled sharply.

Jin walked towards the window picking up the object. "This is starting to get a little-" - "Creepy. I agree." Jisoo looks at Jin. "Who could possibly want to help us?" A silence filled the room as the four thought about the possibilities. The silence didn't last long when Taehyung interrupted. "I'm going to get a drink." he said walking out of the room. Yoongi sighed. "I'll go with him."

Jin and Jisoo were the only two left in the room. "This doesn't look like it can weaken Jungkook." - "It can't," Jisoo quickly replied. "I lied." Jin's eyes widened. "What? Why?" he asked shocked. Jisoo walked towards the door making sure Yoongi was gone before she shut it.

"I stayed up late last night reading this thing. I had to lie to Yoongi because if he knew the truth he wouldn't go through with it. He'd try to find a loophole." Jisoo explained. "So what's the truth?" Jin asked. Jisoo looked at him nervously before she opened it.

"First it talks about Obsidian," - "Obsidian? As in the place separating the earth from hell?" Jin asked shocked. Jisoo nodded. "There's more." she said as she turned the page. "That weapon isn't going to hurt Jungkook. It's going to hurt Jennie and Lisa."

"This is insane." Jin said as he held his forehead trying to process everything. "How is it going to hurt the two of them? Jennie maybe, but not that's not likely. And Lisa's a human." Jin stated. Jisoo looked at him worriedly hoping she wouldn't have to say it. Jin's eyes then widened at the sudden realization.

"Unless she's not a human anymore." Jisoo looked into the book once more as she sighed. "Jisoo?" he called. She didn't look up. "Jisoo look at me." she didn't budge. "Jisoo!" he yelled as he held onto her shoulders. "I can only help you if you tell me what's wrong." Jisoo looked at him with tears forming in her eyes. "What happened to Jennie and Lisa?"

"They've become just like me." a voice interrupted. Jin and Jisoo turned towards the door. There stood a female with the weapon in her hand. Jin and Jisoo quickly stood up. "Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." - "Who are you?" Jin quickly questioned.

The female smiled. "I'm the creature you can harm with this. The same thing that Lisa and Jennie are becoming if they haven't already." - "Wait you know about Jennie and Lisa?" Jisoo asked nervously. The stranger chuckled lightly as she walked towards the two and sat in between them.

"I do. She's my replacement. Jungkook's had me and my sister under his control for years. I'm sick and tired of it," - "Wait you've worked for Jungkook?" Jisoo asked suddenly on edge in case this was a trap. "I have. I'm trying to get away. I was supposed to meet him today along with my sister. He said he wants us to meet some friends of his." Jisoo turned to Jin. "Jennie and Lisa." she stated.

__

Author's Note: Who do you think the girls are? Could one of them be helping all along? We're getting close to the ending and I am going to spoil it now. There will be so many different character deaths it will be overwhelming and you'll probably hate me for a while. But it's part of what makes the book so good. Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment for support and feedback.

I will see you in the next chapter.