27| All The Things I Hate Revolve Around Me 🥀

Jisoo's shower was interrupted by the doorbell that she just barely heard. "What the-" her rant was then interrupted by her phone ringing. Jisoo groaned as she turned the water off and got her towel.

"Jin I swear I will summon a plague over your house if you do this again. I was in the middle of a shower!" Jisoo yelled.

"Jisoo I wouldn't have to do this if you hadn't called me over here to help you. I still think this is a bad idea." Jin replied.

"Jin drop it. Why are you even calling me to let you inside? You could magically let yourself in you asshole!" Jisoo yelled as she dried her hair. Jin chuckled.

"Right, but then once I appeared inside your shower, you'd try to kill me." Jisoo rolled her eyes. "I hope your soul goes to Jungkook when you die."

Jin hummed. "Jisoo I'll be surprised if you don't burn up at hell's door." he fired back. "I hate you so much." she added. Jin hummed. "Right."

The two had such a love-hate relationship. Growing up together as childhood friends. Both being witches. But Jisoo's gotten herself tangled into something that Jin would never do in a millennium. But at the end of the day, he'd be right there fighting by her side.

The only problem this time is, making it out alive.

A few hours later Pranpriya arrived. She placed a necklace on the table. Jisoo frowned. "What's this?" - "A talisman. In case you and that asshat start feeling like you can't take it. It comes from an old friend. A witch that is no longer with us. She'd be happy to know I'm using it." Pranpriya added.

Jisoo picked up the necklace. She got this weird feeling when she did. She turned to Pranpriya. "Does it seem a little chilly in here to you?" she asked. Pranpriya raised her eyebrow. She shook her head as she smiled.

"No. Why?" she asked. Jisoo looked at the necklace. She traced her hand over the "K" engraved on the end of the necklace. Jisoo looked at Pranpriya again. "What was her name?" she asked. Pranpriya's expression soon turned to a glare.

"If you ask me one more question. I will bring her back from the dead and bring her with us instead." Jisoo smirked no feeling offense to the statement at all. "You know, I thought you were smarter than this. You just confirmed that this necklace belong to a Busan witch," Jisoo started.

"You expect me to do this to my own? What the hell is wrong with you?" Pranpriya rolled her eyes. "No one's getting hurt so why are you?" Jisoo scoffed. "You think you know so much. You don't know how this works. You think you do, but you don't." Jisoo said walking away with the necklace.

Pranpriya sighed. "We're gonna die before we even attempt to try." she said walking away. A half hour later, the boys arrived with the sirens.They all stood together in a circle. Jisoo glared at Pranpriya while Jin worriedly looked at Jisoo. Yoongi looked agitated and glared at Pranpriya as well. He didn't feel like he could really trust her. None of them did.

Taehyung just stared at the materials in front of him. He wondered how his life came to be this way. Now that he's gotten use to it he doesn't mind, but a part of him just wants to go back to the way it was, but right now all he wants to do is get his girl back. Krystal and Jessica, not that anyone cared, just stood their debating what's the worst that could happen to them.

"Boys are you ready?" Pranpriya asked turning to the two. The boys looked at her and said nothing. She smirked. "Okay then. Are you two ready?" she asked Jin and Jisoo. Silence. Pranpriya sighed for what felt like the millionth time that day. "Alright. Here it is."

She opened the book page before taking both girls arms and slitting their hands. They needed blood from each person in the room. Siren, Vampire, Witch, and Shifter. Pranpriya turned to the sirens. "Alright you two have the connection. You lead the way.

The two girls stepped forward. They held hands before turning to the others. "We have enough power to take one person each. If the boys come with us," they started as they took their hands causing the boys to glare at them. "And you two perform this spell while completing the circle it should be enough to get us all there. But you only have one chance."

The two witches nodded as they stood hand in hand. Jisoo turned to Jin and sent him a quick smile. "It's now or never." she said. "We'll begin when you do." the sirens said. Jisoo sighed once more before giving Jin's hand a squeeze. She turned to him and nodded. And then she began the chant.

Jin looked at her with worry before he too began the incantation. The sirens channeled their powers that would connect them with Jungkook. Of course, there was no way they were going to get to Jungkook on a free, breezy, luxurious ride. It was going to be bumpy.

The vampires felt the ringing pain first. Taehyung and Yoongi held their heads as the ringing worsened. The sirens were in pain, but it was the usual for them. They knew it would be over soon. Pranpriya felt little to nothing, but when you're one of the first spawns of the devil it's hard for a little trip to see your father to hurt you.

Jin and Jisoo were barely holding on. It wasn't until Pranpriya slipped the necklace from earlier in Jisoo's hand that the pain suddenly stopped. They all fell harshly onto the surface beneath them. Once they had all gotten themselves together they stood up and observed their surroundings.

"Where are we?" Yoongi asks. Pranpriya stood up along with the sirens. "You can't tell? You can't feel the rush of air and the smell of death?" Pranpriya teased. "We're in Obsidian boys." before anyone could say anything they were interrupted by an all too familiar voice.

"Well what do we have here? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

___
Author's Note: HahaHeHeHoHo this story is coming to an end and I am supposed to be rewriting 2 others and I have not so fucc me :(
I just don't have a plot. What do y'all want to read? I gots no ideas and no time. ):

Comment your feedback and press the little star to show your support.

I will see you in the next chapter.