05| Knock, Knock 🥀

NOW

"I will be fine Yoongi. I promise. He's a nice guy. You said you wouldn't act like this." Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "Okay fine. He's alright. I just want to make sure that you're sure you know what you're doing." Lisa looked at her brother with a frown. "That was a tongue twister of a sentence and I am sure. No more Chanyeols."

Yoongi stiffens at the mention of his name. "But he had good reason. He didn't tell me he was moving away. The long distance wouldn't have worked out anyway." she says as she goes into her room coming out a few minutes later. "I think this is better." she says looking at her outfit.

Yoongi arched his eyebrow at he stared at his now eighteen year old sister. It was her first day of her last year of high school. Funny just how three years ago she was crying over boys and obsessing over shopping. Now she's so close to going to college and becoming an entrepreneur.

"The hell it is." he replies. Lisa rolls her eyes. "I can see your stomach. That's already too much. Not to mention your jeans are way to tight. And do most boots-" - "If you are going to stand here and analyze my outfit I will start off the year with detention for being lat because I had to give my brother a brutal beat down."

Yoongi chuckles. "You think you can handle this?" Lisa smirked as she and her brother began to fight playfully. He let her have the upper hand this time as she had him a headlock. "Okay I'm sorry. Will you let me go?" Lisa thought for a moment. "No." she said. Before Yoongi could protest there was a knock on the door. It soon opened and revealed Lisa's boyfriend.

"Is this a bad time." he asked. Lisa chuckled. "Taehyung help a brother out." Yoongi said as he tried to free himself from his sister who was actually not that strong. Taehyung chuckled. "Min Yoongi finally trusts me. That's new." he says walking towards the two and removing Lisa from her brother. The two share a kiss which causes Lisa to smile brightly.

"You should cover up. You're showing too much skin." Lisa scoffed. "You two are just alike." Yoongi just shrugs as Lisa gives him a kiss on his cheek and he and Taehyung shake hands. "We're off to school. I love you." Lisa yells as she leaves taking Taehyung with her.

Yoongi smiles at the teenagers. He was sure Lisa had finally gotten what she wanted. Her birthday was coming up and he had an important gift to give her. The truth. Before he could close the door a hand stopped him. He smiled as he saw brunette hair appearing in front of him. "When is it going to stop being like this?" the female asks as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Yoongi sighs. "I don't know. I just don't-" - "Yoongi your sister would be happy for you. You know it has crossed her mind before. She wants you to find love too and you have, but you just won't tell her." Yoongi sighs once more. "I will figure it out. It's her last year of high school. I'll tell her when I think it's the right time. Until then, let's just worry about us."

"No I need to go." Lisa says as she disconnects their lips, but Taehyung was persistent and continued to lock their lips together. "Taehyung if Yoongi sees this-" - "Let him see." Lisa chuckled. "You're such a jerk." she says playfully as she continues their make out session.

The two are interrupted by a loud bang on the car. Lisa turns her head to see her brother glaring at her. She rolls her eyes. "I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow." she says getting out of the car. Yoongi peers inside and looks at Taehyung. "Watch your hands mister. I still don't mind killing you." he says jokingly, but somewhat not.

Taehyung chuckles. "Whatever. I'll see you tomorrow brother." he says before driving off. "How was your last first day?" Yoongi asked. Lisa turned to him as she fixed herself a sandwich. "It was fine." she says inserting a small block of cheese into her mouth. Yoongi smiles nervously as he sighs.

"Lisa-" he begins to say, but gets interrupted by his phone. When he notices the caller ID he immediately answers and goes into his room which Lisa found strange. He returned a few minutes later. "Sorry about that." he says. Lisa frowns. "Who was that?" Yoongi sighed "No one important."

"Yoongi?" the male hummed in response with his hands stuffed in his pocket. "Is there something you want to tell me? You seem a little...tense." Yoongi chuckled. "No I'm fine. I was just doing some thinking." - "About what?" she quickly questions.

Yoongi ponders whether or not he should say something or not. He smiled. "How you're growing up on me. You'll practically be gone next year." Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm going out tonight. There's a back to school party." Yoongi arches his eyebrow. "You know when I was younger-" Lisa groaned. "No. Please no. Not another story about your past."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "My past was perfect. Don't act like you hated hearing all of the stories about my travels." Lisa chuckled. "Okay I'll admit the one in Paris was interesting." Yoongi smirked. "Don't stay out to long. If I have to come get you it won't be very nice." Lisa just shooed him away as she went into her room.

Yoongi has woken up just as Lisa was leaving. "I'll be back in time." she says kissing his cheek even though he was still squinting at her. She laughed before she closed the door. Yoongi just shook it off and rubbed his eyes as he got a bottle of bourbon and opened it. "Don't think I'm kissing you if your breath smells like that." Yoongi sighed before he turned around.

"Couldn't you visit later? Like when she's asleep." Yoongi states. The female smirked. "But then she's surely wake up. We aren't the most quiet now are we?" Yoongi rolled his eyes before he but down the bottle and turned to the female. He connected their lips in a rough and passionate kiss. The kiss continued as he push her against the wall and quickly removed her shirt.

The sound of knocking on the door interrupted the two. Yoongi groaned as the female rolled her eyes and went into his bedroom. Yoongi unlocked the door and stared at the male in front of him. "I just moved here and I-" Yoongi quickly grabbed a hold of the male's neck choking him. "Why are you here?" he asked. The male struggled until he finally stopped. His eyes turning red. "You're getting better at this. But don't worry, this isn't my true form I'm just laying low for now. I told you I'd be back for you."

Before Yoongi could reply the male's eye color soon turned back brown. He quickly let go of the male as he was choking a human. After he began breathing again. Yoongi compelled him to go home and forget the encounter. Yoongi turned around after he closed the door. "Who was that?" the female voice asked. "Not a who, a what?" the female walked closer. "Then what was that?" she asked. Yoongi sighed and gave her a worried look.

"That was hell at my doorstep."

——
Author's Note: Things are getting interesting and his book does have some talk about hell it's kind of a main topic, but it won't be explained in depth so if you're very religious read at your own risk. Yoongi actually has a girlfriend Lisa just doesn't know about her, but then again there's a lot she doesn't.

Don't forget to vote and comment for support.

I will see you in the next chapter.