20| In a Heartbeat 🥀

Jennie groaned as she opened her eyes. It didn't take long for her to register that she wasn't anywhere familiar. She opened her eyes fully. She then realized that she couldn't move her arms. She was chained to the wall. She hopelessly tried to get out of the grip.

She stopped when she heard footsteps. Suddenly she heard a door open. "You're awake." a voice spoke up. "How do you like your little cell?" the female mocked. Jennie scoffed. "So you're just gonna keep me here and torture me?" she said emotionless.

Pranpriya smiled as she walked towards the girl. "Honey it's not me you need to be worried about." she said. Jennie spat in her face not caring. Pranpriya wipes her face. "You little bitch! You're lucky the boss man wants you alive." Jennie frowned upon hearing this. "I still don't see what he sees in you." And with that, she turned and walked out of the cell.

Jennie once again tried to break free, but she stopped as she soon as she heard a deep, raspy voice.

"Why're you trying to leave so soon. The fun hasn't even started." Jennie didn't want to do it, but she felt compelled to look. And she surely did regret doing it. "Don't look so scared. I'd never hurt you." the male said as he walked towards her gently stroking her face.

Jennie turned her head to get away from his touch. The male gasped sarcastically. "To think I was going to let you go, but I'll just keep you here." he said smirking. Jennie scoffed. "So the devil has kinks. Good to know."

Jungkook smiled. "I see you've heard of me. All good things I'm hoping." Jennie rolled her eyes. "You took Lisa. My sister. God knows what you've done to her. I despise you Jungkook." Jungkook only clicked his tongue.

"I'd never hurt you or Lisa. You two are special and I need you both alive if my plan is going to work." Jennie frowned. "What plan?" she asked. Jungkook shook his head while chuckling. "See you should have thought about that before you disrespected me."

Jennie tried to move forward and get her hands on him, but it was pretty much meaningless. "I'm gonna go get you some food princess." Jungkook said smirking. Jennie rolled her eyes at the pet name. Jungkook then proceeded to leave the cell.

Jennie sighed after trying to break free once more and failing. Jungkook returned with food a few minutes later. He stood in front of the female while he thought. "Should I feed you myself or will you behave so I can unchain you?"

Jennie saw this as a chance. "I'll behave. I promise." she lied. Jungkook studied her features before he smirked. "If you say so princess." - "Can we stop with the pet names?" Jennie asked as Jungkook began to free her wrists. He only chuckled. "But princess fits you. My dear Lalisa wasn't so upset about the names I gave her."

Jennie's heart stopped at the mention of Lisa's name. " How dare you?" Jennie spat before she charged at Jungkook sending blows to his face. Before she knew it her back was to the floor and she had red eyes staring into hers. "Don't do that again. Ever." Jungkook said in a low voice.

Before Jennie could reply a familiar voice interrupted her. Jennie's heart stopped for what seemed like the millionth time that day. If she were human she'd be dead already. "Getting straight to the point I see. And on the first day."

Jungkook looked upwards, not moving off of Jennie. He was going to say something, but quickly stopped himself. He then looked down at Jennie, his face showing a smirk. "My apologies Lalisa. It's not what it looks like. Do me a favor and talk with Jennie why don't you?"

Lisa then smirked. "Of course. I figured she'd be hesitant. We all are at first." she said walking towards the two. Lisa stopped directly in front of Jennie's body. She kneeled down and looked at the female she once despised. "I'll take good care of her. Won't I sister?" she asked staring at Jennie with a smirk.

Before Jungkook left he pulled Lisa in for an open mouth kiss. Jennie wanted to throw up. It disgusted her and hurt her at the same time. She had to watch the one she loved, love someone else while their real lover is still fighting for their love. When the two broke apart Jennie's eyes met Lisa's once more.

It wasn't the same. Jennie couldn't see that teenage girl anymore. She couldn't find the happiness and love that Lisa once possessed. Jennie truly wished that somewhere on the inside, Lisa was trying to fight. She foolishly hoped that the girl she began to think of as a sister was still somewhere near.

"It's good to see you Jennie." Lisa spoke up as she stood up holding her hand out for Jennie. As much as she didn't want to, Jennie was tired of being on the cell floor. She took hold of Lisa's hand as she was pulled up off of the floor. Jennie quickly dusted of her clothes before she turned her attention back to Lisa who only smiled at her.

"I'm not going to hurt you Jennie. I heard what you said and you're right, we're sisters." Lisa spoke creeping Jennie out with every word. Lisa began walking towards her a Jennie quickly knew where this was going. With one swift movement she had Lisa's arm behind her back and her cheek pressed against the cell wall.

Lisa only chuckled. "Jungkook's going to love this. I never let him throw me around like you just did." Jennie frowned. What did she mean by that? The roles were then reversed and Lisa had Jennie pinned against the wall as the two were now face to face.

"You better remember every sentimental memory in your shallow mind because after this all that won't matter." Lisa quickly said as she held Jennie's temple and began to him a tune. Jennie tried to resist and push Lisa away but it was useless once the tune hit her ears.

"Ah!" Jennie screamed as she held her head. Lisa continued her melody.

To make things worse, Jungkook then proceeded to walk in. He smirked at the sight before he kneeled down beside Jennie. Then in the sweetest voice he asked "Do you want me to make it stop?" Jennie knew this was a trap, but her head felt as if it was ready to explode.

Jennie began to hyperventilate as she thought about the possibilities. She suddenly thought of Yoongi. A tear rolled down her face as she whispered, "I'm so sorry." Jennie then looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"Please," she managed to say as her voice became weak. "Please make it stop." she asked. Jungkook smirked as he leaned closer. "I thought you'd see it my way." he said before connecting their lips for a kiss. The ringing instantly stopped and Jennie felt this new power inside of her. She didn't know what was happening, but she felt great.

Jennie then looked at Jungkook who kept his infamous smirk plastered on his face. "So..." he dragged. Jennie turned to Lisa before turning back to Jungkook. She then smiled as she stood up. "I think this is the best decision I've made in a while. Let's have some fun."

Jungkook then pulled the two girls close. "I'm all about fun my princesses." he said as the three exited the cell. This was just the beginning of the tragic battle awaiting them.

___
Author's Note: We're in the last few chapters of this book. Not sure how many chaps this part will have, but I got great ideas coming. Have y'all put the pieces together yet for Lisa and Jennie? I probably gave it away in this chapter. Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to press the star to vote and comment to show your support.

I will see you in the next chapter!