08| Living in a Lie 🥀

"So your brother has had a girlfriend for four years and didn't tell you?" Taehyung asks for confirmation once more.  "Yep. Life sucks right now." Lisa replied as she cuddled herself further into his chest. Taehyung chuckled. "It's not so bad. You're here with me." Lisa turned to him and smiled. "I guess you're right." she said. "Let's put on a movie." Lisa suggested as she climbed off the bed.

"Don't worry about it too much. Maybe just talk to him about it. Instead of running off." Taehyung said as he got up and gave her a back hug. Lisa chuckled as she looked through the movies in her hand. "Kim Taehyung what are you up to?" she asks as she chooses a movie. She begins to feel feather-like kisses on her shoulder blade slowly traveling up to her neck. The action caused Lisa to giggle as she turned around.

"Are you serious?" she asks only slightly serious herself. Taehyung chuckled as he moved closer pressing their bodies together. "You're trying to tell me that the thought didn't cross your mind." he states. Lisa glared at him playfully. "I'm not going to say it didn't." she replied holding onto his arms as his move down to her waist.

"That's what I thought. So... you gon' get naked or what?" he says bluntly. Lisa chuckles as she removes her shirt and connects their lips. The two take this to the bed as Taehyung removes his shirt and reconnects their lips, but before they can continue the doorbell rings. Taehyung groaned as Lisa chuckled. "Go answer it." she says. Taehyung quickly gets up to do so and he wants to shut the door as quickly as he opened it.

There stood Yoongi not looking the slightest bit pleased. Taehyung not wearing a shirt didn't help. "Where's my sister?" he asks. Taehyung looks towards his bedroom before he decides to reply. "She's sleeping." he lied. Yoongi smirked. "Nice try." he said before he pushed Taehyung out of the way. Taehyung moved to stop him, but he couldn't as he felt a hand on his chest. He turned and looked down to see a female. "Sorry big boy. You're it going anywhere." Taehyung sighed. He figured this was Yoongi's girlfriend Jennie that Lisa had come complaining to him about earlier. "Nice abs by the way." she compliments as she holds her in place. Taehyung rolls his eyes. She was fairly strong for her size.

After listening to Lisa protest, Yoongi finally managed to get her dressed and out of the house. Lisa gave Taehyung a quick kiss before she got into her car, but before she could drive off the passenger door opened. "Oh no. Not you." she says. Jennie slides into the front seat and closes the door. "We're going to talk so let's take a drive. I don't care where we go, but I need to get this off of my chest." Lisa rolled her eyes before she drove off.

Yoongi watched as the two left. He turned to Taehyung. "Put on a shirt." is all he says before he walks towards his car. He looks at Taehyung who is about to walk back into his home. "Oh and Taehyung," he adds. The boy quickly turns. "The next time you want to sleep with my sister. Don't. I'd like to see a ring on that finger first." Taehyung only nodded. And with that, Yoongi drove off. He could only hope that Jennie wouldn't say anything that would make Lisa even more upset than she already was. But, he had to trust her. He had to trust that Jennie knew what she was doing."

Lisa sighed as she listened to Jennie talk. She really didn't want to have to hear anything the female had to say, but for some reason she did wonder how the two had met.

"Now I know you don't like me and all and you probably think I'm a bitch who only wants your brother for sex, but I swear Lisa he is important to me." Lisa gave Jennie a quick glance as she continued driving to God knows where. "Lalisa-" - "Don't call me that." Lisa quickly interrupted. Jennie nodded and stayed calm. "Lisa," she started only saying her and to make sure she had gotten it right this time. "Your brother and I have known each other for a while. Even before you were born."

"But we only started dating four years ago," Lisa continued to drive not saying a word. "I always liked your brother. It was just the way that he was and surprisingly, he liked me too. He once told me that he wasn't attracted to me. He just felt that he had to protect me. Mainly because I'm smaller than him and because he thinks I'm weak, but anyway," - "My point is... you can trust me Lisa. I've known your brother for a while and when he told me he had a sister I knew he couldn't do it all by himself."

"I know you think I'm a complete stranger, but I have done things for you." - "Like what?" Lisa said quickly. Jennie sighed. "You know how every birthday Yoongi got you a huge cake that could have fed two families?" Lisa nodded as she stopped at a red light. "I made those. I made each one. I stayed up late just to make them for you and get them over here. You know who brought you that huge castle when you were younger that you still have now?" - "That was me. I did so much for you that you don't know about."

Lisa scoffed as she began to drive again. "You brought me a few gifts so what?" - "I brought them for you because I care for you Lisa. When me and Yoongi decided to make this official he asked me to do one thing. Do you know what that one thing was?" Lisa turned to Jennie. "Protect you. That's all I had to do. Care and protect you. He didn't want to tell you because he didn't think you would like me, but I didn't care because as long as you were happy I was happy."

"We probably shouldn't have let it go this far and I'm sorry. I hope you can grow to accept us now." Jennie finishes. Lisa makes a quick "U" turn so she can go back home. "It's going to take some time for me to become fond of this relationship and you, but I guess I can try to make this work." Jennie shoves her lightly. "See I knew you'd come around." Lisa turned to Jennie and smiled. "Don't push it." Jennie rolled her eyes playfully. "I suppose Yoongi is home." Lisa stated. Jennie nodded. "He is and he has news for you." Lisa shrugged as she stopped to get gas. While she was out of the car Jennie sighed.

"Poor girl doesn't know what's about to hit her."

——
Author's Note: Well Jennie and Lisa are somewhat on good terms, but Jungkook has plans for Yoongi and the bigger truth has to come out.

Don't forget to press the little star to vote and continue to comment for support.

I will see you in the next chapter.