14| Sober 🥀

"Yoongi...is this..." Lisa could barely make out the words as she was overwhelmed with emotions. She turned to her brother who looked at him and nodded. "It's yours." Lisa smiled as she looked at the mansion in front of her. "B-but how?" she asked. "I don't even know where we are." Yoongi walked towards his sister.

"This house has many memories. I grew up here for a while and as soon as I met you I knew it would be perfect. I decided not to raise you here though for many reasons." Lisa frowned. "What reasons?" she asked only getting a chuckle from her brother.

He turned towards the neighbor that he had just gotten the key from. "That's Hoseok and like every other person in these surrounding houses-" before Yoongi could finish Hoseok had quickly flashed his fangs. Lisa gasped. "Are all of these houses really owned by vampires?" Yoongi nodded as Lisa noticed that other males and females began to exit their houses their fangs visible.

"Yoongi! Long time no see." a male exclaimed as he walked towards the three along with everyone else. Yoongi smiled as his long time friends all welcomed him. "So this is Lalisa." a female stated as she looked at Lisa. Lisa stiffened under her gaze. "We've heard so much about her." a male added. "This is her." was Yoongi's reply. The vampires soon turned their attention to Jennie who was standing next to Yoongi now.

"Who's she?" Jennie scoffed as she flashed her fangs. "Wait don't tell me, Yoongi managed to find himself someone to spend eternity with. Honestly brother, we all thought you'd be lonely until your time came." Yoongi glared at them as he showed his flashed his fangs out of anger. Jennie placed her hand on his chest. "Come on, we have to show Lisa around."

"And this is my wine cellar. A few hundred years back this was my paradise." Yoongi's friend who's name Lisa had learned was Namjoon, chuckled. "Good times man." Lisa rolled her eyes as Yoongi led her back to the front. "I didn't talk much about this earlier, but I figured you'd want to use this large space for parties." he said as they were close to the entrance again.

Lisa looked in awe, but her smile soon turned into a smirk. She had just gotten the best idea for her plan. Was it dangerous? Very. But she knew that as soon as she decided to do this. She turned to Yoongi as smiled. "That's it. I want to throw a party here next week." Yoongi was taken aback by her sudden change in attitude. He turned to everyone in the room.

"Can you all be on standby?" The other vampires nodded. Yoongi turned back to Lisa. "I don't see why not, but please don't mess up the place too badly I wanted you to at least get used to it before you teenagers come and destroy it." - "We'll all be there just in case things get too hectic." Lisa scoffed. "We're high schoolers what's the worse we can do?" Yoongi arched his eyebrow. "It's what you all can't do." he replied.

Lisa chuckled as she looked at the open space. The thoughts were already coming to her. She had to start thinking of a plan quickly. It needed to be perfect. No mistakes. No slip-ups. And no vampires around to stop her.

Monday morning Lisa was busy giving out invitations to her party. It was he first one she was going to throw. Rosé was in favor of helping her put it together. She walked up to the girl getting her books out of her locker.

The female noticed her and sent her a small smile. "I want you to come to my party this weekend." The girl frowned as she looked at Lisa. "Are you sure you're talking to the right person?" Lisa nodded. "I'm serious. I want you to come." The girl gave Lisa one las look before taking the invitation and walking away. Lisa watched as she did so and smirked in victory. She was positive she had what she wanted.

The weekend had soon came and Lisa was currently putting out drinks with the help of Rosé as Yoongi and the other vampires helped out with decorations. Lisa still couldn't believe that Yoongi grew up in the house and that it was practically a vampire only zone. It really makes her wonder if this was how life was for Yoongi as a vampire before he hated it. Lisa felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Jennie.

"You two need to get ready. Your guests will be here in an hour." Lisa frowned as she looked at Rosé. "I really don't want to go back home and get ready." Lisa said sadly. Jennie smiled. "I think I can help." Jennie led the two girls to the room that she and Yoongi had picked out for Lisa when Yoongi first showed her the house.

"I convinced your brother that it would be better to put just a few outfits in your walk in closet. So you two should go in there and take a look." Lisa turned to Rosé and smiled. She still wasn't used to the large house and she still couldn't believe it was hers. She and Rosé walked out of the closet in their party outfits. Lisa wore leather pants and a top while Rosé decided to wear a dress.

"This is amazing Jennie. I can't thank you and Jennie enough." Lisa said as she gave her sister in law a hug. Jennie released her and held her face. "I have makeup downstairs. Let's go get you two completely ready." The three girls spent the next twenty minutes finishing up with their looks and final changes in decoration.

After about fifteen minutes. The house was starting to fill up. Lisa watched as everyone was enjoying the music and drinks. Yoongi didn't care if she had alcohol at her parties because she had the best protection. The vampires of the community were all present at the party and having their own fun of course.

Lisa decided to steer clear tonight because she finally had to put her plan into play. And the person involved in her plan, had just walked through the door. Lisa really hoped she would show because she seemed uninterested in her invite the other day at the lockers. Lisa walked towards the girl as she looked around. The girl smiled shyly as she saw Lisa.

I'm so thrilled that you decided to come." Lisa said. The female smiled. "I thought that I would give it a try. I'm still shocked that you invited me, but I don't think you meant much by it." Lisa smiled. "I needed to talk to you, but it can wait until later. Go have fun." Lisa watched as the girl walked off into the crowd.

She smirked as she thought about the rest of the night. What events it would hold. But Lisa also had this bad feeling her gut. One that told her not to attempt anything tonight, but whether or not Lisa was going to listen...well we all know the answer to that.

——
Author's Note: Who could she be?? Find out in the next chapter. I finally got updates in and I am so proud of myself. You all deserve it.

Make you sure you vote and show your support by commenting.

I will see you in the next chapter.