18| Lost Within 🥀

Yoongi awoke the next morning with his arm wrapped around Jennie. The first thing on his mind was Lisa. He hadn't spoken to her since she had left a proposal of her own last night. He still couldn't believed that she really wanted a wedding. It was so random and really didn't make any sense.

Yoongi got out of bed and walked through the mansion that he once stayed in for centuries. He walked towards Lisa's room and opened the door slowly. She was sleeping soundly on Taehyung's chest. Yoongi rolled his eyes and closed the door before his stomach could decide to get rid of last nights food.

He began to clean up any trash from last night that he and the others seemed to miss. After he did he went back to his room and prepared for a shower. He heard Jennie stir behind him and turned around. She looked at him as she pulled back her hair.

"I hate teenagers." she mumbled. He chuckled as he grabbed a towel. "You were once one." he said as he kissed her forehead. Jennie frowned. "I was disgusting back then." she replied as she got out of bed and walked out of the room. She figured she would check on Lisa and Taehyung and then go get them food.

She opened Lisa's room door and saw the two sleeping peacefully. She smiled as she closed it. She then went back into her shared room and picked out some clothes. Jennie knocked on the door of the bathroom that was currently occupied. "Open the door Yoongi. I'm joining."

After she and Yoongi were dressed they decided to leave and get the two teenagers in the house some food. Jennie decided last minute that she wanted to wear a hat, but Yoongi had already walked downstairs. She sighed as she walked into Lisa's room hoping to find one.

Luckily, Lisa had brought one with her while moving her closet to her new home. Jennie looked through the boxes trying to find it. When she finally did she put it on and turned around only to see Lisa staring at her. Jennie jumped slightly. "Didn't mean to wake you."

Lisa didn't moved. She just continued to look at Jennie and Jennie thinks she's losing it when she sees Lisa's eyes change to a white color and quickly changing back to brown. "Jennie are you coming?!" Yoongi shouted from downstairs. Jennie turned towards the door. "Yeah...I'm coming." she replied as she left the room rushing down the stairs.

She got into Yoongi's car quickly. Her breath was unsteady. Yoongi look at her worriedly. "Jennie? Are you okay?" she turned to him and nodded. Yoongi began to drive. He kept his eyes on Jennie every few minutes. He just knew something wasn't right with her.

Jennie opened the door of the mansion. She hoped her dread would seize, but walking into the house already scared her enough. She walked into the kitchen to see Lisa sitting there quietly on her phone. "Yoongi and I...we brought you and Taehyung breakfast." Jennie said cursing herself for stuttering.

Lisa turned her head and smiled at Jennie. It was a normal smile, but the way Lisa looked at Jennie made her uncomfortable. "Thank you. After the house gets cleaned up from the party last night, Taehyung and I are going to get the rest of my belongings and move them here." she spoke firmly which caused Jennie's heart to settle.

Jennie smiled. "Okay well I'm going to go put your hat back." Lisa only looked at her. Jennie was stuck between telling Yoongi or just shaking it off. Lisa continued to look and Jennie. She smirked. "We'll go ahead Jen, what are you waiting for?"

Jennie shook her head and walked up the stairs. She arrived at Lisa's room, opening the door she noticed Taehyung sleeping and tried to be as quiet as possible. She put the hat back where she had gotten it and turned to leave. Besides her gut feeling towards Lisa acting weird, Jennie felt like something was off.

She turned to Taehyung and walked towards him. It was only then that she noticed the blood staining the sheets. "Taehyung! Oh my god!" she shouted as she moved over top of him. She listened to see if he was still breathing. She quickly bit into her wrist and held it to his mouth. Taehyung was just barely holding on. He had several cuts on his chest.

"Taehyung drink damnit. I'm trying to save you." she said. "You shouldn't have done that." a female voice said causing Jennie to stop. She was terrified. Turning her head she saw Lisa only it didn't look like Lisa. From what Jennie could recall, Lisa had brown eyes...not white ones.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jennie asked her voice shaking slightly. Lisa smiled. "He and I had an interesting chat in the kitchen." Jennie turned to look at Taehyung before she quickly sped to the kitchen using her vampire abilities.

She found Yoongi on the floor. He had blood coming from his head. He was alive of course, but it would take a while before he regenerated. Jennie held his face as she looked on in terror. Suddenly an even more frightening thought occurred to her.

She was the only one left. It was just her and the shifter. Taehyung was healed now with her blood, but he can't do anything to help. Jennie shivered as she felt a presence walk towards her. She closed her eyes and prepared herself to fight. A hand touched he shoulder and Jennie sprung forward towards the person.

She stopped when she noticed a familiar girl from the other night with her hand over her mouth. The girl shushed her trying to calm her down. The two crept out of the kitchen holding Yoongi up. They got into a car and drove away. Jennie looked at the girl turning her head to the back to see Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi was still out, but Taehyung was awake. He chose to keep quiet though.

She turned back to the front, looking at the stranger. "Who-" - "My name is Jisoo. You might recognize me from the party. I know you're confused and I promise I will explain everything later." Jennie nodded her head slowly. It felt good to know that they were safe now, but there were still a lot of things that they had to do.

"You two do need to know one thing." Jisoo went on to add. Jennie turned to her as well as Taehyung. Jisoo sighed. "That girl back there...that wasn't Lisa." Jennie rolled her eyes. "We kind of already figured that out. Who is it?" - "Pranpriya." Jisoo said bluntly causing Jennie to gasp. Taehyung looked at the two in silence he was still freaked out about everything that occurred.

Jisoo had showed up and did some sort of weird mojo trick in Taehyung's description, causing who he thought was Lisa to fall to the ground. She then took his hand and quickly ran to the car. He shook himself out of his thoughts. "Who's Pranpriya and where is Lisa?" he asked.

Jennie sighed. "You wouldn't understand. Taehyung there is a lot you don't know and when Jisoo gets us to wherever we're going, I'll explain it all. Just know...she's not the nicest person on the planet."

Jennie was indeed telling the truth. Pranpriya was much more than a shifter. She was the shifter. The first minion of Tzuyu when she was still running things down under. Tzuyu needed someone to do her dirty work, but she couldn't manage to do both deeds so she turned Pranpriya into a shifter. Giving her the ability to become anyone and send them to her if they've done wrong

"How the hell are we going to kill the first known spawn of the devil?" Jennie asked. Jisoo sighed. "We can't. We can only send her back and it's going to take a lot of work. Jennie shook her head. "Of course it is. So where do we start?" she asked.

"With this." Jisoo said as she stopped the car and pulled out a knife. She sent into flying into Taehyung's chest. The male began to bleed as he did before, but this time he actually died.

——
Author's Note: Well I finally found time to get this chapter done. The book has changed so much from what I had originally planned. Also I know the whole part about Lisa asking them to get married doesn't make sense now, but it will later. (Hopefully😭) Leave some feedback because the next chapter is the last for this part.

Leave your comments and let me know your thoughts and vote to support this book.

I will see you in the next chapter.