12| Tainted Thoughts 🥀

Lisa opened her eyes slowly. She blinked a few times before she was fully aware of her surroundings. She notices the red curtains and golden mirror to the left of the bed. Lisa was definitely not in her room, but she did know exactly where she was. Just as Lisa sat up the door opened. Rosé appeared bringing her a bowl of soup.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" Lisa sat up slowly, but soon regretted it as her head started pounding. "Rosé What happended?" she asked. "I saw you go into the bathroom at the party. You didn't look too good and I decided to bring you here."
Lisa's eyes widened as she tried to sit up again. "Does my brother know?" Rosé made her sit back down. "Take it easy Lis. I told Yoongi everything. I didn't appreciate that girl being there though." Lisa chuckled.

Rosé always had the hots for Yoongi since the two were in junior high. While Yoongi did tell Rosé that he thought she was beautiful, the both of them knew that they could never date. Not as long as Lisa was alive. "Anyway, I was going to let you wear my clothes to school, but I see now that you're not in any condition to go. I still have to though. I want you to go back to sleep. If you need anything my mom is home." Lisa smiled as Rosé left. Her head had hurt too much for her to move, but she had one thing on her mind. She had one plan and she was going to complete it. She was going to get all the answers she wanted one way or another.

Lisa managed to get herself together and ate the soup that Rosé made for her. Lisa really appreciated having a friend like Rosé at times like this. Not only did she take care of her, but she always put Lisa's favorite vegetables in her soup. After she had eaten the amount she wanted she checked her phone which was lying in the stand along with her food. She scrolled through the unimportant notifications stopping when she saw a text from Taehyung.

To: Lisa
From: Taehyung

"Rosé told me you were sick. I feel like it's my fault. :( Get better soon love.❤️

To: Taehyung
From: Lisa

"Aw baby, no I just have a headache that's all. No worries love."

Lisa placed her phone back on the stand and decided to go back to sleep. Before she could shut her eyes, she heard a knock on the door. She forgot Rosé's mom was there. The older woman walked in smiling brightly. "I see you're trying to sleep so I'll leave this here." she says placing medicine and water on the stand. Lisa thanked her before she took the medicine. She goes to sleep soon after since that's all she really could do. But when is comes to Lisa, it could be very dangerous to sleep. You never know when the owner of Hell is just going to show up knocking and demanding orders. As soon as the scenery started spinning, Lisa had a feeling about what was coming next.

"Lalisa. What a nice time of day for us to see one another. Don't you think?" Lisa kept quiet as she listened to Jungkook speak causing him to frown. "Why so quiet today? Usually you're thrilled to see me." he says as he walks towards her. Lisa just continued to keep quiet. "Perhaps you're getting impatient and you're tired of this. You're tired of seeing me here and not in reality. Don't worry Lisa. You'll see me sooner than you think. In fact, I need you to do me a few more favors. Lisa nodded obediently.

"I need you to ask your brother an important question. Ask him how he feels about being what he is. Ask him how he feels about being a vampire. How he feels about being a blood-sucking monster and make sure he gives you the honest truth because you'll be surprised what he has is store." Lisa's heart began to beat rapidly at the thought of her brother. Jungkook wouldn't do anything to hurt him right? "I'm going now Lalisa, but I will tell you this," Lisa continued to listen as Jungkook walked away from her.

"Those negative thoughts in your mind, the ones that are questioning me and trying to figure me out, I suggest you get rid of them. The consequences won't be pretty. It's not time for us to meet just yet." With that Lisa's surroundings  were beginning to spin again until she finally woke up. She held her head as the pain was still there, but she knew what she needed to do.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Lisa fastened her seat belt as she talked with Rosé on the phone. " I feel fine Ro. Thanks to you and your mom, but listen I have to go. I have a few things I need to attend to." Lisa said ending the call without waiting for a reply. She started the engine and quickly drove off. She had one thing on her mind and she intended to do it correctly. She only had one shot at getting it right. And it had nothing to do with what Jungkook had told her to do for him. But it had very much to do with what he told her not to do. Lisa had just a couple of questions herself, but the only problem, was figuring out who to ask.

——
Author's Note: I apologize for the late updates. Everybody has their personal struggles and this just so happens to be my week.😣
Also I was having an internal battle earlier. Do you drink or eat soup??🧐 Does is depend on what kind?🤔

Don't forget to press the star to vote and comment for support.

I will see you in the next chapter.