19| Killjoy on the Clock 🥀

Edit 5-1-18: Give your thanks to Limario97Lover 'cause I wasn't going to update until later, but she is so adorably sweet so here you are.
——

Jennie started at Taehyung with wide eyes as she looked at his lifeless figure. She turned to Jisoo. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jennie yelled. Jisoo only chuckled. "Jennie don't you recall giving Taehyung your blood earlier to save his life?" Jisoo asked sarcastically. Jennie gasped as she turned to Taehyung again and then back to Jisoo.

"So you're going to turn him into a vampire?!" Jennie exclaimed still furious. Jisoo shrugged. "We're trying to stay alive Jennie and a lousy human isn't going to do anything, but drag us down. As much as I hate you blood-sucking creatures, I'm still gonna need your strength to defeat Pranpriya."

Jennie looked at Taehyung once more before she turned her attention back to the outside surroundings. "So Jisoo..." Jennie dragged as she decided to question the girl. Jisoo raised her eyebrows as she kept her eyes on the road not too concerned about the three female.

"How did you know to save us? Or about Pranpriya." Jisoo smiled as she continued to drive. "So the night of Lisa's party someone interesting decided to visit." -  "Which was?" Jennie quickly replied. "Jungkook." At the mention of his name Jennie shuffled in her seat. "Are you serious?"

Jisoo nodded. "Long story short Lisa cornered me at the party. Come to find out she knew I was a witch and wanted me to do her a favor. A dangerous favor. She knows more about Jungkook than you think and if I had to take a guess I'd say Lisa is with him right now. I don't know much more than that because my neck was snapped before Lisa decided on anything."

Jennie frowned. "If you're neck was snapped how the hell are you here?" Jennie asked baffled. Jisoo smirked. "Jennie we really should get to know each other after this whole 'Kill Pranpriya stop the devil from killing Lisa thing.' " Jisoo joked as she pulled the car into the driveway of a large brick house.

She turned to Jennie and smiled. "I'm a Busan witch. Born and raised." she stated proudly. Jennie's eyes widened. She knew exactly what that meant. Witches and vampires have history and most of them hated vampires. When Jennie had become a vampire she was told of the most important witch to stay away from. Busan witches.

Busan had special almost sacred burial grounds for witches meaning that if they were killed they could be brought back. That would explain how Jisoo was here. The real question now is -- "Who brought you back?" Jennie asked. Jisoo smiled. "A friend of mine. He'll be here soon. After some persuading I got him to agree to help us."

Jennie chuckled. "Of course, because everyone wants to team up and kill the devil like it's an everyday activity." she said sarcastically as she got a still unconscious Yoongi out of the back seat. The two dragged the males into the house after several attempts.

Jisoo panted as she looked at the two males. Jennie looked at her dumbfounded. "I'm not immortal Jennie. I still have to feel all the weight of the two." she defended herself. "They'll wake up soon. I think Taehyung will handle this news well with some time, but Yoongi is the problem."

Jennie nodded as she looked at her lover. "He's going to go mad. I know Yoongi. His sister is his pride and joy. His last resort. When he finds out she's with Jungkook I can't even imagine the rampage he'll go on."

The two were interrupted by a knock on the door. Jisoo went to open it smiling when she saw the familiar face. "I'm glad you could make it." she stated. The male scoffed. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with." he replied as he walked inside.

The male stood beside Jennie as he looked at the two bodies on the couch. He then turned to Jennie and observed her before chuckling and turning back to Jisoo. "Cocky much?" Jennie said. The male then turned to her once more only smiling before walking away.