02| It's just You and Me 🥀

It was five years later when Lalisa had her first day of school. Yoongi remember taking her there and staying until he was sure that she would be okay. . She didn't ask too many questions, but whenever she did he replied with the same thing.

"I'll tell you when you're older, but its just you and me. It always was and it always will be." she would smile and hug him. She wouldn't ask another question until she became curious again.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Yoongi asked as he kneeled down to her level. Lisa nodded and smiled. Yoongi sighed. "Okay I'm leaving. I'll be back to get you when school is over just go out the same door we came in and I promise I will be right there."

Lisa nodded as she hugged her brother and kissed his cheek. Yoongi smiled as he let go of his sister and let her get back to her desk. He stopped and talked with the teacher before he looked back at her and left.

Before he could make it down the hall he felt something hit the back of his legs. He turned around to see Lalisa holding onto him tightly. "Promise you'll be here." Lisa whispered. Yoongi frowned as he picked up the child.

"Of course I will. Why would you ask?" Lisa shrugs. "You always say its just me and you," she says pointing to herself and him. "I don't want that to end and you're leaving me. I just want to make sure you're coming back." she explains.

Yoongi was shocked at what the child had said. He only placed her head on her chest. "I promise. I will be right here for you Lisa. Even though you can't see me. I'm always here." he says pointing towards her chest. "In your heart."

Lisa smiles as she nods. Yoongi places her down and waits for her enter the classroom before he turns to leave. Lisa carried on throughout the day playing and blabbering with other children about God knows what.

Little did she know that her brother was there with her the whole time. Not only in her heart, but physically as he watched on from the shadows. He wasn't going to just let her go that easily. He couldn't.

"So how was it?" he asks as Lisa comes running to him. "It was amazing! I met this girl and we have a lot in common." she exclaimed. Yoongi smiled. "Really? What's her name?" Lisa thought for a moment as the two got into Yoongi's car and began to drive away.

"Rosé. Like the flower, but you say it weirdly." Lisa says. Yoongi chuckles. "Are you hungry?" he asks. Lisa nods. "Can I have ice cream?" she asks. Yoongi smiles. He lets her eat a lot more sugar than she should which is why he thinks she is so hyper. "Of course, princess."

Lisa smiles as she sits back and enjoys the ride. In Lisa's eyes. Yoongi was the best. The best at everything. He was all she had and she didn't know what she would do without him.

It was now later at night and Yoongi and Lisa were preparing for bed. "Are you ready for a bedtime story Lisa?" Yoongi asks from the other room. Lisa quickly scrambles into bed and replies to her brother.

Yoongi walks into her bedroom and sits beside her as she rests her head on his chest. He looks down at her. "What kind of story do you want to hear?" he asks. "I just want it to be a happy story." Yoongi nods.

"Well how about this. There were once two sisters one named Krystal and the other named Jessica." he started. He tried to speak in a suspenseful tone to make the stories more interesting. "They were excellent singers. Some people say that if you heard their singing its the best thing ever."

"Have you ever heard them sing?" Lisa asked. Yoongi chuckled. "No unfortunately, but I wish I could." Lisa smiled. "Me too. Finish the story." Yoongi chuckled. "So the sisters were close. The best of friends. They knew each other well too."

Lisa listens as she feels sleep trying to take over her body, but she fought it wanting to hear the rest of the story. "Until one sister did something terrible." Lisa was definitely awake now. "What did she do?"

"Jessica had met this guy and together they sang together. Jessica abandoned her sister and spent all of her time singing with the guy instead of her Krystal." Lisa's eyes widened. "What did Krystal do?" Lisa asked.

"Well that part...is still a mystery." Yoongi says as he begins to tickle her. He stops and places a kiss on her forehead. "Now go to bed." he says. Before he can leave Lisa calls his name. "Yoongi?" he hums in response.

"Where do you get all of these exciting stories from?" she asks. Yoongi sighs as he turns to Lisa. "Well I did a lot of traveling when I was younger so I heard a lot of different stories from different people." Lisa smiles. "Oh okay." she replies. "Get some rest."

Yoongi sighs as he walks down the hall. If only she knew where they really came from. They weren't stories he's been told they were events that he lived. And they were much darker, but Lalisa would never know that.

---

Author's Note: Chapter 2 is finally here! I meant to update this several times, but I never had my plot book when I wanted to. There are two more flashbacks until the real story starts.

I've been getting some positive feedback which makes me ecstatic as you know. I'm glad you're liking it as much as I am. Also I have this great idea to bring back an old book of mine. I was thinking Sin City...what are your thoughts?

Don't forget to press the star to vote and comment to support.

I will see you in the next chapter!