24| The Sirens 🥀

Yoongi turned to the cell once he heard shuffling. One of the sisters had woken up. She held her head as she looked at her surroundings. "You're awake," Yoongi said startling her. "Hopefully your sister will be too by the time Jisoo and Jin get here." The female rolled her eyes as she stood up.

Yoongi turned to Taehyung who only nodded his head. Yoongi sped off to get the others as Taehyung came into the female's sight. She smiled. "You're quite handsome. Has anyone ever told you that?" she flirted. Taehyung scoffed. "My girlfriend has. Quite a lot." The girl chuckled softly as her sister began to awake.

"Girlfriend. That's interesting. Does she know what you are?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No. In fact I'm like this because of her. I'm trying to get her back." - "Alright less chit-chat more answers." Jisoo said as she walked in along with the boys.

"I did a little research before I came. Sirens. I've never seen one before. Creatures like you are just stories told to children to scare them." Jisoo says mockingly. One of the girls stands up. "Stories? We're legends." Jisoo scoffed. "Like I care. Which one is which?" The female smiled.

"The one one sitting on the floor that you chatted with earlier is my lovely sister Jessica," she then turned to Jisoo. "I'm Krystal." she added smiling deviously. Jisoo smirked. "So here's the deal. You're going to explain why you came here and what you know, but first I have a question."

Krystal smiled. "Ask away. It's not like you're letting us out of here anytime soon." Jisoo smirked. "That's what I thought," she started. "Why?" she asked. Krystal frowned. "Come again?" she said bluntly. "Why? Why did abandon your sister for a man?" Jisoo asked.

Krystal began laughing at the question. Jisoo arched her eyebrow. "Is something funny?" she asked. Krystal looked at her still chuckling. She then turned to her sister who only kept quiet. She turned back to Jisoo. "I'm sorry its just, what makes you think that I was the one who betrayed my sister?"

"See Jessica has a way of making herself seem like the innocent sister, but the truth is she's worse than me. I'm the nice one. Jessica betrayed me for a man." - "So you turned to Jungkook instead." Jin quickly added. Krystal smiled. "You're good at this. I had this new melody for the both of us to sing, but I caught her singing with that boy. I was hurt. My sister was all I had."

"Jungkook found me walking along the beach distraught. He told me that if I completed a task for him he'd ensure that I get my sister back and more." Krystal sighed as she walked towards her sister Jessica. "So I took the offer. A few hundred years later of doing the devil's dirty work and here we are."

Jisoo walked closer towards the cell. "What did you do exactly?" she questioned. Krystal shrugged. "It was simple. We're sirens. We used our voices to manipulate people. Not sure what Jungkook got out of it, but I kind of enjoyed it."

"Jessica when you arrived you said Lisa was you're replacement." Jin stated. Upon hearing this Yoongi's eyes widened. He quickly walked towards the cell. "No! No! No! Are you saying my sister is a siren?" he asked in a furious tone. Jessica sighed.

"Theirs a slight possibility he hasn't turned them yet, but Jungkook's never been that nice." she stated. Yoongi ran his hands through his hair. "This can't be happening." he said as he paced back and forth.

Jisoo looked at him worriedly before turning back to the sirens in the cell. "How do we stop Jungkook? Or at least get the girls back to normal." she asked. The sisters looked at each other before turning back to Jisoo.

"I don't know," Jessica said. "Bullshit." Yoongi said as he forcefully walked towards the cage. "How do I save my sister?" - "I don't know." Jessica repeated. Yoongi swiftly unlocked the cell and had the two girl's throats in his hands.

"You sons of bitches think this is a joke. I will rip your throats out." he threatened. "How do I save my sister?" he asked once more. The sirens struggled for breath as their air supply was being cut off. "We really don't know!" Krystal yelled. Yoongi tightened his hold.

"Yoongi stop! You can't kill them," Jisoo says as she tries to pull him away. "Says who?" he said looking at Jisoo with his bloodshot red eyes. He then released the girls and he held his head as the agonizing pain seeped in. Jisoo turned to see Jin silently chanting.

She wanted to thank him, but she also wanted to help the girls. She rushed over to them. "Are you alright?" Jisoo asked. The girls coughed and held their throats. Jessica looked at Jisoo before turning to her sister. Jisoo noticed the look Jessica sent her, but didn't say anything.

That night Jisoo was drying her hair after her shower. She put the towel away and began to brush her wet hair. She walked into her room taking a look at herself in her vanity. Suddenly she a cool wind entered the room. She let out a breath. "What the hell?" she whispered.

She turned around to see a face right in front of hers. "Jin! Don't do that. I could have snapped your neck." she yelled. Jin just stood there. Jisoo frowned. "What?" she asked. Jin looked at her body and then back at her eyes. "Bad time?" he asked.

Jisoo rolled her eyes "Go down the hall and I'll change. She said pushing him out. She quickly found a comfortable outfit and put her damp hair into a ponytail. Jisoo walked out of the room. "You can come back in now." she said. Jin walked in. His eyes widened. "Jisoo you might as well be naked." he said. Jisoo shrugged.

"You're wearing a tank top and shorts. I can see your breasts and your ass-" - "Jin when we were younger our parents used to make us shower together. Grow up. Now what do want?" Jisoo snapped. Jin sighed before he sat down.

"Something doesn't make sense." he stated firmly. Jisoo sat down beside him. "What are you talking about?" Jin held his head in his hand as he sighed once more. "It doesn't add up." - "What doesn't" Jisoo quickly replied being tired of the indirect conversation.

"Why? Why would they help us?" Jisoo frowned. "Jin you're not making any sense." - "This doesn't make any sense Jisoo. Why would they give us the book? Why would they give us the weapon that can hurt them?"

Jisoo thought about what Jin was saying. "The sirens? You think they're the ones helping us? That doesn't make any sense Jin?" Jin stood up. "Exactly. Why would they do it?" he asked for the second time that night. "Well," Jisoo stood up to grab her coat. "Let's go ask them."

The two entered the cells to find Jessica leaning against to cell door and on the floor. "Isn't it a little late for you two to be fooling around?" Jessica asked smiling at Jisoo's as she looked at her exposed body.

Jisoo wrapped herself in her coat. "Shut up." she spatted. "What do you want?" Jessica asked. "Answers." Jin replied as the two walked towards the cell. "Sure. Ask away." Jessica said smiling. She turned to Krystal. "You might want to stand for this baby sis." she said.

Krystal stood up and looked at the two witches in front of her. "Why did you help us?" Jisoo asked bluntly. The girls frowned. "What are you-" - "Save it, why did you give us the book and this." Jin asked holding the object that Krystal used to get them in the cell in the first place.

Jessica turned to Krystal smiling before the two burst into laughter. "You think we helped you? We know nothing about a book and I arrived just after that weapon was given to you." Jin turned to Jisoo. "I saw a girl with blonde hair." Jin said pointing towards their bright hair.

"We recently changed our hair color. Literally a week ago it was brown. It's not us, but you've got a ghost helper in the fight against Jungkook. This is thrilling." Krystal said sarcastically. Jisoo rolled her eyes as she charger forward. "Listen you-"

"Stop." a familiar voice commanded. Jisoo's eyes widened as she looked at the girls in front of her who had similar expressions. She turned to Jin who only looked at her with worry. Jisoo fully turned around to see someone she hoped to never see again. "They aren't helping you. I am."

Jisoo's breath hitched as she looked at the female in front of her. "Pranpriya?"

__

Author's Note: Another surprise given. Not sure how many more I have, but the story always gets better. It took me forever to write this chapter and I'm not sure why, but I finally did it. Not much to say in this message because there's so much left in this story.

Press the star to vote and comment to show your support and give feedback.

I will see you in the next chapter.