06| Caught in the Act 🥀

"Lisa wake up." Yoongi spoke as he stood at her door. She had stayed out until midnight even though she knew she had school. Yoongi was about to leave and get her, but she walked through the door before he could. She apologized and went straight to bed. "Lisa you're going to be late and if you don't get up in time to do your makeup you'll be late and ugly."

Lisa groaned, but still didn't get up. "Lalisa wake up!" Yoongi asked once more his voice rising. Lisa opened one of her eyes and glared at her brother. "I'm too tired. I'll just go later. I'm a senior anyway." Yoongi sighed, but shrugged it off. He never wanted to be too strict on her and if he ever found a fault in something she was doing he was quick to say, but on occasion sometimes he just let her do what she wanted.

"My goodness you look horrible." Yoongi says as he sees his sister with her hair up in a messy bun, and a green face mask covering her face as she did her homework. Lisa glared at him. "You act like you're the sexiest man alive." Lisa says as she goes back to her work. Yoongi smirks as he comes into her room and looks at himself in her vanity. "I'm not far from it." Lisa shoved him out as she finished her homework.

"Okay. I'm ready to go." Lisa says as she peeled off the face mask and quickly brushed her hair. She grabs her bags and car keys before she leaves giving Yoongi a quick hug as she passes by the kitchen. Yoongi sighs as he looks at the time. Lisa was two hours late for school. He chuckled to himself. "She's such a brat." he teases.

Yoongi makes himself breakfast and sits down to eat. As he puts the meat into his mouth, he quickly spits it back out as he stares at the object in front of him. He had a small statue of an angel next to Lisa's door. He had decided to buy it for several reasons, but only telling Lisa the innocent reasons. The angel's nose was beginning to bleed. And that only meant one thing.

"Glad you still recognize me when you see the signs." Yoongi turned around. Seeing the male he saw last night. "I see you decided to stick with this one. Let him go." The male smirked as his gleaming red eyes pierced Yoongi's. "Oh I will. Don't you even worry about the poor humans. For it is you that I have plans for. And once I get my original form, I'll get started on them."

Yoongi stood up. The male only smirked again. "So get ready Min Yoongi because sooner or later you'll be kneeling at my feet." Yoongi swiftly snapped the male's neck only hoping that he had gotten his foe before he left the body." Yoongi quickly opened the boy's eyes to see a gleam of red before it disappeared. He groaned. "No wake up. No. No. Damnit!" he cursed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What is he doing to me?! I have to get a hold of myself." Yoongi says as he towers over the now dead male. "You're damn right you do. You're better than this. I'll go compel the family and handle him. I think you need to go get some rest." Yoongi chuckled. "You're telling a vampire to get some rest?" Yoongi says. The female glared at him. "Go do something. Anything that will get you back to yourself." she says dragging the boy out of the house before speeding off. Yoongi sighed before he grabbed a bottle of bourbon and decided to lie down on the couch. He took a sip and before he realized it, he was slowly going to sleep.

Only did he not know that was a mistake. Being haunted by memories wasn't new to Yoongi. It happened every once in a blue moon, but he never forgot them. And he surely wouldn't forget this one. It was the day he found her. Lalisa. The day he fought his greatest battle. He and a few friends had to stop the world from ending. From hell on earth. They had to kill Chou Tzuyu.

"You see Yoongi, I'm always one step ahead of you." 

"So while you protect this human. The world as you know it will come to an end."

Yoongi turned his head to see Tzuyu. She smiled at him before walking over. "You're not real." Yoongi says. Tzuyu chuckles. "Oh baby, I'm as real as you want me to be." Yoongi glared at her. "I don't know what you and your little boy toy have planned, but it will not work." Tzuyu chuckled.  "You see that's the thing. We're already many steps ahead of you. We only need one thing to get the job done. So you go ahead, build your army, but just remember who the real leader is."

Before Yoongi could grab hold of her figure she vanished in a mist of black smoke. The wind then began to blow harshly. Yoongi felt as if this were real and the world was spinning before he could do anything a picture quickly flashed in front of him. It was his sister. It was Lisa.

"Yoongi wake up!" was the last thing he heard before he did so. He opened his eyes to see a female face in front of his. Once he realized who it was his eyes widened. "You didn't sound like you were having a good dream." he quickly put his hand over her mouth. "What the hell were you thinking?! Lisa's here." Yoongi quickly whispered rushing her to the door. "Are you serious?" I thought she was still out with that boy. So you're just going to push me out like this? This is your chance to tell her."

"Yeah Yoongi, don't push her out because you've got some explaining to do." Yoongi and the female turned around. Yoongi gulped as he saw his sister's not very pleased facial expression. She was looking at the female from head to toe and she didn't look pleased.

"Yoongi who the hell is this?"

---

Author's Note: Well that happened. It only gets better. I had wanted to finish this book by a specific date, but I know now that I'm not. :c Anyway I hope you're enjoying the plot of this story so far. Since we're only in the first part not much of the interesting parts will happen yet, but just wait.

Don't forget to continue showing your support by commenting and voting.

I will see you in the next chapter.