10| It's All Old News To Me 🥀

Yoongi was awakened by a knock on the door. He sat up and moved Jennie's sleeping figure away from himself. Yoongi made sure she was still asleep before he left. He walked towards the door and hesitated before opening. When he did, he was more than shocked. "Lisa?" The blonde smiled as she walked through the door and sat on the couch. Yoongi shut the door and walked towards her. "Are you okay?" he asked. Just as she was about to answer Jennie walked into the room. "Hey Jennie! Sorry if we woke you." Lisa said. Jennie arched an eyebrow before turning to Yoongi who only shrugged. "As I was about say, I'm fine."

Yoongi sat down beside her. "Lisa. You do know that-" - "That you and Jennie are vampires? Yeah I know." Yoongi frowned and turned to Jennie who had the same expression. He turned his attention back to Lisa who smiled. "You're not scared or anything?" he asked. Lisa shook her head. "I mean it still freaks me out a little, but I'm trying to manage. It's all old news to me now." Yoongi had to stop and think. Lisa had come to an understanding about him and Jennie overnight. How?

"Okay. Do you need space? We'll give you-" - "If I needed space would I be sitting here right now?" Yoongi sighed. "I just want to know what's going on." Yoongi stated. Lisa frowned. "What do you mean? I came back home because I no longer feel like I could be harmed. I accepted the truth and that either of you won't hurt me." Yoongi turned to Jennie who only walked away.

The two walked into his room and shut the door lightly. "Possessed. In denial. Nuts. What have you got?" Yoongi asked as he suggesting possible things that could be wrong with his sister. Jennie shrugged. "It's not demon possession. Her eyes are normal. It would have shown by now." Yoongi shook his head. "It has to be something." Jennie shrugged. "Who knows. Maybe she really does accept us and isn't scared anymore." If only Jennie knew how wrong she was.

A Few Hours Earlier

"You." Lisa said. The male smirked as he looked at her. "You say that as if you know me." he replied. She pointed towards his face. "Your eyes. They're red like my brothers'." The male smiled. "You noticed. Not everyone can see a vampire's red eyes since the tint is barley there unless they're really hungry." Lisa stood still as he continued speaking. "I'm not going to hurt you Lisa and I am far from anything like your brother." - "How do you know my name?" she asked in a scared tone.

"That's not important. I need you to do something for me." he says. Lisa backs up, but it's not like it really helps. "Why would I do anything for you?" she says as her fear turns into fury. The male standing in front of her chuckled. "That's for another time darling." he replied. Lisa glared at him. She was scared out of her mind, but she was good at hiding her feelings. Not from whoever this was though. He seemed to be able to read her like an open book. "See I've known you for a while now Lalisa and I have plans for you." Lisa frowned. "Plans?" He nodded. "Don't worry too much about it now, but I need you to do this one thing for me."

"I need you to not be scared of your brother and Jennie. I need you to put everything he told aside and accept it." he says as he looks at her. For some reason she felt like she needed to obey so she nodded slowly as she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "Good girl. Now when you awake you won't remember me. You'll only remember what you need to, but don't worry we'll see each other again." Lisa suddenly felt like she was spinning again. She realized that this was when she was going to wake up. "Wait," she said hesitantly not wanting to upset the stranger. He turned to her. "W-who are you?" she asked. He smiled. "Excuse me for not saying this before,"

"I'm Jungkook."

NOW

"Or maybe it was Jungkook." Yoongi suggested as he walked out of his room. He found his sister in the kitchen eating a small snack. "Lisa?" he asked. She hummed in reply as her phone came into view. She was texting Rosé. Yoongi made sure nothing was out of the ordinary besides well, her. "Do you remember talking to someone?" he asks. Lisa chuckles. "Be more specific please." she replies. "Jungkook. His name is Jungkook." Lisa thought for a moment before she shook her head. "No I don't." she replied. Yoongi sent her a glare. Lisa held her hands up. "I don't know who you're talking about okay. Don't use those teeth of yours to try to get what you want from me."

Yoongi chuckled. "I never have and never will. I just wanted to make sure you were telling the truth." Lisa rolled her eyes. "I know it seems weird, but I've accepted this. You're my brother. I can't leave you, but for so long. No matter the circumstance."

Yoongi smiled before he hugged his sister and went back to Jennie. "She says it's not Jungkook." Jennie frowns and looks at him. "Do we believe that?" she asks. Yoongi turns to her.

"Hell no."

END OF PART I

——
Author's Note: First of all thank you for 1K! Second I really want to give some spoilers out. Not like huge ones, but small ones that would get you all happy. Should I? It's eating me up inside. AND there was a slight Liskook interaction, but they can only talk in her mind. For now. AND I FRICKING DOUBLE UPDATED💕

Don't forget to vote and comment to show your support.

I will see you in the next chapter.