Chapter 1

-

-

-

-

"Yo, Donnie. You good?" Chyna says looking back at me. "Yea." I say looking around the classroom to see Madisen chuckling to herself.

"You tryna go pick up some girls later?" Chyna whispers to me. "You a hoe." I chuckle while the teacher looks our way. "What? You thinking about becoming lesbian?" I say to the teacher while the rest of the class laughs.

"Shut the fuck up Donnie Or should I say, Danielle?" Madisen says smirking. "Dont be a dick. You know Danielle aint my name anymore." I say flicking her off.

"When?" She says catching me off guard. "Childish ass." I reply while chyna laughs at the whole thing.

"Since you dont want to go bitch hunting, Me and Kennedy are going." She says oddly smirking like she knows something. Since the 7th grade i've liked Kennedy. She showed no signs of liking Studs.

Once, i tried dressing like a "femme" just for her. People clowned me so bad and I never did it again. "Im going, nigga damn." I say a bit annoyed.

She chuckles to herself and turns back around. "Annoying ass nigga." I say under my breath.

-

After school we rode with Chyna to the mall. "To go bitch hunting." She likes to say. Chyna is that one person that looks upon females as one object, pussy. I only hang with her because she hangs with Kennedy.

If it wasnt for Ken, I wouldn't talk to her AT ALL. She disgusts me, and quite frankly she's mad disrespectful at times. I think she forgets she has a pussy too.

Now dont get me wrong, Chyna is fine as fuck. But, not my type. Yes, im a stud for stud but, nobody knows. I keep my cover by occasionally pleasing a girl. They'd never know.

Yea, fucking girls is cool but I sometimes wonder how Kennedy's moans would sound or, how she would taste or, the look on her face when I hit the right spot.

Her moaning my name or vice versa. I think about her when I masturbate. Just keeping it real. Im attracted to one person and, one person only.

Kennedy.