Chapter 5

After hearing what she said, I immediately put on my clothes and ask her to take me home.

She just smiles and nods. The  car was silent. I break the awkward silence by speaking. "This is a one time thing, right?" I say hesitantly.

"It goes on until you feel like you want me to tell her. It was gonna be a one time thing But, you taste good." She says smiling devilishly.

I keep quiet the rest of the ride.

-

While eating a slice pizza checking my notifications, I see Kennedy facetiming me.

I accept the call trying not to sound exited. She barely ever FaceTimes me.

"Wassup G." I say a little to exited. "Nothing much, what about you?" She says rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing, so..you got any news?" I say smiling. "Nah." She says bluntly. "So, what's the call for?" I ask frowning.

"I just wanted to talk and see your face. I can't talk to my Friend?" She says smiling.

"Well yea, you can..its just not usual." I say chuckling. "Hmm, so...I was thinking about what you said when we were on the way to the mall." She says.

"What'd I say?" I ask frowning again. "You said that you wanted to see that new movie, Jumanji." She says looking at me foolishly.

"Oh." I say with a small smile. "You wanna go? I don't have anything to do. It's boring at my house." She says rolling her eyes.

"What's Brandon doing?" I ask, just wondering. "You have a crush on him or something? You ask about him everytime we talk." She says with a weird face.

"Don't try me on that gay shit. Damn. And, yea. That's cool." I say sighing. "Ok, what time?" She says moving her forehead into the camera.

"The closest time is 9:30. You up?" She asks raising her eyebrows. "Yea, that gives me an hour to get ready and stuff." I say shrugging.

"Your forehead is a nice ass view, to be honest." I say as we both chuckle. "Shut the fuck up." She says laughing.

"Can Chyna come?" She asks wrinkling her nose.

Fuck No.

"Yea sure. It's whatever." I say shrugging. "Ok, see you there." She says smiling before I hang up.

"Chyna gonna be on some fuck shit." I say to my self.