Chapter 13

"That isn't a reason to punch her." I say. "I've liked you for 5 fucking years. That's what you don't get." She says frowning.

"I became a 'hoe' because of you. Donnie, all the time you liked Kennedy, I liked you." She says again.

I look at her speechless. I have nothing to say.

-

I get home and remember that I have her diary. I look through it once again to see a drawing. A drawing of me and Kennedy.

We were hugging and Chyna was left on the side. Alone. I am interuppted out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing.

Kenz🥀- I like you.

Ok:

Kenz🥀- Just Ok? I thought you liked me back.

Read 12:03 pm

-

I left her on read thinking about how wrong she's done me. Fuck this. It doesn't matter. Who needs a girl?

I call Chyna because I'm hella bored and, why not?

Factiming Chyna...

"Yea?" She says answering the phone. "I like you." I say bluntly. "You what?" She says panting.

"I. Like. You." I say a bit slower.  "You play too much." She says giving her signature laugh. "I do, I promise." I say reassuringly.

"Oh ok." She says panting again.  "Speed up" I hear a female say it the background before I hang up, feeling sorry for myself.

"What the fuck? As soon as I like her she goes back to being a hoe." I scream beating up my pillow.

You should come over:

Kenz🥀: OMW now.

Since Chyna wants to be a hoe. I can be a hoe too. I get my brand new strap out of my drawer and put it under my pillow.

-

I get interrupted from my TV watching by a knock at the door. "Its go time." I whisper to myself opening the door.

"Hey!" I say hugging her, letting her inside. She closes the door behind her and walks up the stairs. "How do you know where my room is?" I ask.

"We were best friends in 3rd grade. I just remember." She says giggling. She sits down on my bed looking at my TV. "Spongebob. Really?" She says giving me a weird look.

I give her the look back and we bust out laughing.

-

She moans out before squirting all her juices onto my strap. "Fuck." She says looking at me with lust in her eyes. I finally know what her moans sound like, a wish I used to have.

She moves to the floor, getting down on her knees. Taking the tip of the strap into her mouth. She leans in putting more of my length down her throat.

"I taste good." She says getting up. "You should taste me next time." She says emphasizing the word next time. I wish there would be a next time But doubt it.

-

We were both chilling under the covers, watching TV when my phone started ringing.

Chyna would like to Facetime...