Chapter 10

I wake up to a knock at my door. Walking downstairs, yelling at whoever it was. "Don't knock the damn door down." I say.

I open the door to see a smiling Myaa. "Hey babe." She says handing me a cup of hot chocolate. "Get dressed so that we can go to school." She says.

"I don't want to fucking go to school." I say taking the hot chocolate. She smiles again, "Come on." She says egging me on.

"She likes me." I say cupping my face in my hands, on the verge of tears. "Who likes you?" She says looking at me concerned.

"Her." I say worried. "She likes me." Say stating out into space. She frowns at me, sadly. She smiles and looks at me.

"Babe, I think you should take a nice shower. How about that?" She says sweetly. I just nod, walking back upstairs.

So many thoughts should be buzzing through my head right now. But, there is only one. She likes me. Out of anyone, she likes me.

It all makes sense. She targeted Kennedy because she liked me. She knew if she was Kennedy's friend that I would be her friend.

That would give her access to my number, my time and my attention. Maybe there is another Donnie. Maybe someone she knew before me.

Maybe she did like me, and doesn't anymore.  All these thought go through my head while the water runs over my naked body.

I get out of the shower looking at bare body. This is me. The overly confident, Wrongly gay, walking through life, slightly dumb, used to be bullied; Donnie.

I put on my clothes not even bothering to look at myself in the mirror. I walk downstairs to see Myaa sitting on the couch, waiting.

"Ready?" She says handing my hot chocolate and a donut. "Yea." I say bluntly opening the door for her as we exit the house.

-

We pull up to school and jump out of the car. We walk inside separating into our different classes. I sit down in the back of the class while I feel Chyna eyeing me.

I start tearing up and eventually end up crying. Everybody just looks at me while tears stream down my face. "Why the fuck is she crying?" I hear Kennedy say.

"She's just pussy." I hear Chyna say. "Chyna, I'm fucking done. I'm done." I say. "I'm tired of You, stop bring such a dick." I say angrily.

I look at Chyna to see bags under her eyes and tear stains. I wonder what's wrong with her or whatever. Maybe it's because I stole that shitty ass diary.

At this point I wanna fuck her up. For fucking Kennedy. For blackmailing me. For liking me and making fun of me for being me.

"Fuck you." She says flipping me off. I get up walking out of the classroom. I pass by Chyna's locker to see a whole bunch of teddy bears and stuff.

On her locker it reads "R.I.P Mariam Moore" who is that? Her grandma, her mom? I just know, somebody died.

Maybe thats the reason she's all ready eyed. But, that gives her no excuse to call me out. She is always starting something with me. Always.

I walk around the hallway, waiting for 2nd period to be over. I bump into somebody. Her. "Nigga, what are you doing out here?" I say irritated.

"Mr. Parker told me to look for you." She says fiddling with her fingers. "Oh ok. Well you found me. Bye." I say walking off.

"I'm sorry..." She says quietly. "I like you." She says. "I know." I say, as she looks at me frowning. "How--"

In that moment, Donnie knew she fucked up.