Chapter 20

Chyna wants to facetime...

"So, I was packing up and I found a diary. And it wasn't mine." She says looking at me. "Who's is it?" I say playing dumb.

"Yours." She says bluntly. "Why is it here?" She says frowning. "I took your diary and read it. And when I tried to return It, I accidentally put mine in its place." I say rushing my words.

She hung up in me as soon as I finished my sentence. I know she's mad, I can't fix that. So, I'm not gonna try.

I lay down in my bed, grabbing my headphones plugging them in. I go to a private tab and enter "Pornhub.com".

I scroll through the homepage to find nothing interesting. I type in the search bar "lesbian fingering" and click on the first video.

I sit back and watch, getting wetter by the second. I used to do this often. I'd watch porn like TV. Just watch it just to get wet.

After the first video I go to the suggested videos under the video and click on the next one.

-

I get up feeling gross. I go to the bathroom, peeling my clothes off. I get completely naked, examining myself in the mirror.

Chyna left a few love bites. I start the water stepping into the shower. I reflect on how this month has been. Dramafied. Everything has fallen in shambles.

I slowly start to sob, just letting everything out. "I just wanted a girl. That's it." I think to myself. I wipe my eyes, washing my body.

I get out, drying myself and putting my clothes on. I walk our the bathroom plopping back on my bed. I check my phone, receiv8ng a text from Kevlyn.

Kev- One hour left..💚🤞🏽

😋💚:

I forgot ! I start to get ready picking out my clothes. I decide to wear a white polo shirt with my Levi's white- washed jeans and my all white Nike Hurachees.

I fix my hair into my signature twists, putting on my black and white Nike headband. I spray on my Calvin Klein cologne.

I get in my car, driving out of the drive way. I drive on my way to Wells Fargo getting $350 out of the bank. I head on my way to Starbucks with 30 minutes to spare.

I get out of the car, seeing Kevlyn.

"You look nice."