Chapter 11

Chyna's POV

Wait, how does she know. I lost my diary and...she knows. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe someone close to her took it.

"How do you know?" I asked confused. "The black mailing, I know it had to do something with me." She says surely.

"Ok.." I say trailing off. "So, um..do you like--" "No, I don't. And you know that." She says cutting me off.

"Come on Donnie, not even a little bit?" I say on the verge of tears as she shakes her head no. "You broke my heart. And, you didn't even know." I say starting my sentence.

"And now you know and break it again." I say wiping my tears, walking away. No body should ever see me cry. I have to keep strong.

I go back to class and sit in my seat. I sit next to Kennedy. "Donnie wants you to meet her in the bathroom, now." I say.

"Why would I go in the bathroom with her gay ass?" She says with a disgusted face. "Because, I know how it feels to like someone and they don't like you back. It hurts." I say.

"Are you crying?" She asks looking at me closely. "Shut the fuck up and go." I say frowning. I point to the door as she gets up to go.

Kennedy's POV

I walk down the hallway to the bathroom to see nobody in there. Fuck Chyna, telling lies.

I walk out the bathroom. I see Donnie getting something out of her locker. Once she sees me she stuffs in in her pocket.

"Yo, let's talk. Bathroom?" She says bluntly. "Sure." I say walking to the bathroom. As soon as we walk in the bathroom she asks me.

Donnie

"Do you like me?" She asks as I get nervous.  "Ye---" is all I could get out of my mouth.

"I don't like studs, okay? We're just friends." She says with a tone I can't recognize. I look at her and end up looking all her features.

"Right, friends." I say, crashing my lips into hers. She eventually kisses back but opens her eyes realizing what she's doing.

"What the fuck Donnie." She says storming out of the bathroom.

Fuck.