Chapter 14

I pick up the phone frowning into the camera. "What nigga?" I say just looking. "Babe, who is that?" Kennedy says trying to look at the phone.

"Babe?" Chyna say twisting up her face. "You wanna be a hoe.  I can be a hoe too." I say rolling my eyes.

"So, I'm one of your hoes?" Kennedy says putting her forehead into the camera. "Noo. You're not." I say. "How am I a hoe?" Chyna says.

"Go faster." I moan into the phone. "You was fucking somebody." I say a bit angry.

"You're mad about her fucking somebody?" Kennedy says frowning. "I was exercising, and that was my trainer telling me to go faster." She says.

"Oh how nice. What do you need to work out for? Doesn't all that grinding burn calories?" I say as Kennedy chuckles.

"Ohh, fuck you. I was getting for for you. Seeming that all the girls you dated were skinny, I'm getting lean."  She says rolling her eyes.

"Wait what?" Kennedy says leaning up. "Nothin..." I say trailing off as Kennedy slides her hand down my body.

"What?" Chyna says frowning. Kennedy slides her fingers past my lips, rubbing her fingers along my clit.

"Nothin." I say my hardest, trying not to moan. "Alright." She says giving an odd look. She slides one finger in making me moan out.

"Fuck Kennedy, stop." I moan out. "What's going on?" Chyna says with a concerned look. "Nothing hoe." Kennedy says hanging up on Chyna.

"Since I'm ya hoe. Bye." She says getting up, taking her clothes and putting them on. "Kennedy, you not one of my hoes." I say.

"I've liked you since, since forever." I say tripping over my words. She gives me a look. "I know, Chyna told me a few months ago." She says as I feel guilty.

I fucked Chyna and she told Kennedy months ago? She blackmailed me off of nothing. And to think I actually liked her.