Chapter 7

She made Kennedy move down one seat so that she could sit in this middle of us.

Can you say Cockblock? I fucking hate her. She is a dumb dick ass hoe. I sound so immature, we gotta be grown about this.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Chyna says, giving me that look, telling me to come with her. "Ok." I say getting comfy.

"Hey, Kennedy you have a secret adm--" I cut her off by grabbing her hand dragging her along with me.

Once we make it to the bathroom I move to the opposite of the room. "What the fuck is your problem?" I ask frowning.

"Everything." She says moving closer, as I get uncomfortable. "I want you." She says smirking.

"I .don't .want .you." I say moving towards the door. As soon as I get to the door it opens and Chyna moves closer.

"What's going on? Y'all were in here for a while." Kennedy says. "Donnie likes you. She's a weird ass." Chyna blurts out.

"Wh--" I say studdering, as she gives me a weird look. "She's a fucking liar." I say on the verge of tears. "Then, why are you crying?" Chyna says smirking.

"Because, the devil is in my presence. Be gone hoe." I say making a cross with my fingers. "Wow.." Chyna says rolling her eyes, leaving the bathroom. Kennedy gives me a look of disgust and leaves the bathroom.

"Fucking sick." she says under her breath walking off. I decide not to go back and I just cry. Silently cry. 

I take out my phone calling an uber. "Fucking sick." keeps replaying in my head. I frown while texting Chyna.

:Im Out.

Chyna- Thats coo.

"Why didn't I just let her fuck me?" I say inside of my head, wiping my tears. "Now, its gonna be awkward when we talk. If she wants to talk to me...at all." I say inside my head, on my way home.

-

Plopping on my bed, getting a text from Chyna.

Chyna- You don't like being easy, huh. Well, thats too bad.

I leave her on read, while rolling my eyes. Why is she always bothering me? What was the blackmail for? I have so many questions I need to ask. 

Does she like Kennedy? Why does she hate me? Those questions are for another day. But today, Its fuck her.