Chapter 16

"Hey Schatz." Kevlyn says smiling, showing her pearly white teeth.
Kevlyn, She's a good friend of mine. She's from Germany but moved to Atlanta.

She's a know it all, but nice about knowing everything and isn't a jackass about it. She acts way too mature and is always somewhere studying.

She's nice to everybody and, she speaks German on a day to day basis. She calls me "Schatz" sometimes which is like "boo" in german.

"Hey Kev." I say shooting her back a smile. "You love me right?" She ask sitting next to me. "Depends. Keep going." I say looking at her.

"Well, I would like to go somewhere. Maybe a Starbucks date sometime?" She says chuckling. "Sure, Kev." I say giving a soft smile.

I get up walking out of the area. Thinking about Niya.

Hey there:

Toolitforya: Hey

Wyd:

Toolitforya: Nothin, You?

Nothin, I just got asked out on a date:

Toolitforya: Super Kewl.

Rude.

Toolitforya: Blah, Blah, Blah.

I leave her on seen as I bump into someone. Kennedy. "You and Chyna together yet?" She says looking me up and down.

"She's a whore. I don't like her." I say rolling my eyes. "You were always the only one." I say looking her in the eyes.

"So, we're back together?" She says. "Yea." I start to walk away, remembering Kevlyn. "I feel like we should work up to a relationship." I say.

"That's cool." She says smiling. "Good." I say walking off

~Kevlyn~