Chapter 2

Donnie

As she roughly kisses me, reaching for my waist band. "Kennedy..." I say trailing off.

"I wanna fuck you inside out." She says. "You what?" I say groaning. "Wake up." She says giggling.

I get awoken from my sleep by Kennedy looking at me oddly. "We're here." Kennedy mumbles.

Chyna gets out of the car slamming her door. She smiles widely, squinting her eyes because of the sun.

"I smell good pussy." She says acting as if she's sniffing the air. "You gross me out." Says Kennedy laughing.

"This tounge don't gross them out though." She says sticking her tounge out.

I mentally throw up, while walking into the mall. "Kennedy, why were you looking  at me like that?" I ask.

She just shakes her head with a little frown. We make it into the mall and Chyna ditches us for a crusty looking hoe.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I say with a small smile. "Spencer's?" She asks with a smirk. "Yea, sure." I say not knowing what that is.

"What is Spencers?" I ask. "We're here. Go in and look." She says chuckling.

Once we walk in my attention is turned to the wall of dildos. "Kennedy, what the fuck." I say while she giggles her ass off.

My mouth goes wide. "You weird." I say in awe. "Close your mouth before a dick flies in." She says laughing.

"Don't try me on that gay shit." I say frowning at her. "You gonna buy a toy or...?" She says trailing off.

"Nah, I already got one." I say rolling my eyes. "Me too. Guess there was no reason for coming in here." She says smiling.

-

"I got 10 numbers and turned 2 girls out in the restroom." She says smiling. "You a fucking whore." Kennedy says laughing.

"You wasn't saying nothing when--" Chyna says getting cut off by a look from Kennedy.

When what?