Chapter 25 [Finale]

She turns around with the strap in her hand. "You ready?" She says with a devilish smile spread across her face.

I feel the own fear spread across my face. "Chyna, please dont." I say with a fearful face. "I love you. I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to." She says.

-

I wake up in a pool of sweat. I feel a gushy feeling between my legs. I know I didn't squirt on myself in my sleep. Fuck my life.

I pick up my phone seeing 10 missed calls. I get up, stripping of my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror. I smile looking at how my body looks.

I look in the mirror harder, noticing something behind me. Correction, someone. I look a bit harder, to see someone's arms wrapped around my bare body.

"Miss me?" I hear a voice say. Chyna's.  "What're you doing here?" I ask frowning. "I'm here to love you. I loved you from the start. I was always here for you." She says smiling into the crooke of my neck.

"No!" I say shutting my eyes tightly. "You're not here!" I say screaming. "You're right. I'm not here, and never will be." She says with a cynical laugh.

"Dumb bitch. She'll never love you." I hear her voice but, not her. I take my razor and pressing it up to my arm. "Make it stop, and I wont." I say aloud.

I don't hear a response. I wait a few seconds, and I hear a small whisper. "Kill yourself. Because, no one loves you. Not even your acclaimed bestfriend."

I press the razor harder, making a deep cut. I throw the razor across the room, picking up my phone.

<1,234 messages

[Chyna🤞🏽☠]

I love you. Always Will, always did. Took me a while to find that.

I grow every and feel my body fall to the floor like, a bag of separated limbs.

Pitch Black.

Thanks for reading.

Sequal?

[Book Ended: 4.7.18]