Chapter 15

If you don't want me in you life, just tell me:

Chy☠👀- Bitch, why are you worried about my Lil Baby? I may be her ex but we all know who she wants. Whatever she told you was a damn lie. You'll never replace me. Stop being a needy bitch and get you life together.

Alrighty then:

As soon as I got that, I went through and deleted Chyna's number. She on the trifling shit. How you say you want me and still fucking with your ex.

An unknown number texted me and I feel like I know who it is already.

345-221-6789: And, if you have anything to say. Say it to me.

Lmao, bye sweetie:

She really being petty. I can't even get peace. I don't like anybody at this point. Love is fucking overrated.

I mean, I knew Chyna was how from the jump But, something else me to believe that I could change that. She's such a fucking sweet talker.

And, her looks do help. Kennedy, she hasn't talked to me in a while. I tried to tell her that she was the only girl. But, she ain't believe me.

She said that if I have any feelings for Chyna then I shouldn't hit her up. Ever. I really don't have any feelings for Chyna. She makes me sick.

I'm sure she's out the fucking all the damn girls. I get distracted out of my thoughts by a notification.

Instagram: You have a new follower! @Toolitforya !

What type of username is that? I close my eyes thinking upon everything that has happened.

Hey:

TooLitforya: Hey

I'm Donnie:

Toolitforya: I'm Niya.

That's a cute name:

Toolitforya: Thanks. Yours too.

Lemme see what this girl looks like. I press on her profile and look through her pictures. GOD DAMN, I'm finna die.

Bio: BJHS📚. Taken by myself💕. ATL👀.

She lives in Atlanta. I live in Atlanta.

OH SHIET !!

~Niya~