Chapter 17

2 AM// Next day

It's not that I can't fall asleep. It's the fact that I don't want to. I want to stay awake knowing I have things to do tomorrow.

Bags forming under my eyes and all. I still look at the four walls that appear in front of me. Observing my walls.

I listen to my "Lay In Bed" playlist contemplating on life when suddenly my music stops.

Kennedy would like to FaceTime...

Within four seconds it disappears and the music started playing again. "I have so much to offer and yet, I'm still single." I say to myself. Drifribf off to sleep

I grab my diary and continue to write.

Diary Entry:

I don't understand. So much gas been going on lately. I liked Kennedy. Kennedy didn't like me. I switch up and like Chyna, Chyna didn't like me.

Kennedy does. Pick one. Life, you need to settle down. I'm happy yo have met Niya and Kevlyn. They aren't hoes, atleast I don't think so.

Kevlyn is really sweet I've known her since the school year started and Niya, I just met. I'm scared to go on a date with Kevlyn though.

I put my diary up, remembering I still have Chyna's. I grab her diary walking out of the door. I drive over to her house.

I see no cars on the curb so I go up to her door.  I go under the mat and Hey the key, unlocking the door.

I run into the house placing the diary right where I found it. I rub out the house, re-locking the door and placing the key back under the mat.