Chapter 22

"I know this bitch did not hang up on me." I say, calling her back. In the middle of rolling my eyes I hear her voice.

"Looks like you taking dick." She says laughing. "Stop trying me, bruh." I say, flipping her off. "Why you hang up?" I ask frowning.

"I was mad, you ain't invite me." She says pouting. "If you don't get your nasty ass on." I say laughing so hard.

"You acting like I don't like pussy too." She says frowning and giving me an unreadable look. "Is that you, coming out to me?" I say looking at her with wide eyes.

"I guess so.." She says twisting up her face. " Ever since I've been hanging with You, I've been attracted to girls." She says continuing her sentence.

"That's interesting. "  I say smiling. "Sike bitch! You play to much, I been liking girls. You know that." She says laughing her ass off. "Watch your little porn and leave your best friend like that." She says fake crying.

"You so fucking annoying." I say rolling my eyes. I stare out into space not paying attention to Brianna. "Come eat this pussy." I hear her say

"What?" I say making a face. "I said the hoes on porn pussies be looking...nasty." She says laughing and snorting.

"Oh Fuck no." I say, chuckling. "Ima be right back." She says before hanging up.

Notifications

[Instagram]

[ @Askabout.AJ - Liked your picture ]
-
[ @Deona.Sexii - Commented: ❤❤ ]
-
[ @AlexisSky - Liked your picture ]
-
[ @Daddy.Chyna has gone live]

This nigga probably left me to go to Chyna's live. And, she had a whole problem when I was trying to watch porn without her.

I enter Chyna's live and see that she's live with Bri. So I comment, like Why? That's trifling as fuck, yo she gon get cut off.

[Comments]

Rae.Bae - Y'all cute❤
-
Bvby_Jayy - Ew, Bri.
-
*Me* - You left FaceTime with me, for this? Bullshit.

I leave the live and go back to watching my porn. Fuck you mean? We'll be petty later.