Chapter 18

I stop in my tracks hearing a horn honk. "Who the fuck?" I hear Chyna's voice say. "Why are you at my house?" She says looking me up and down.

"I--I wanted to apologize." I say coming up with a lie. "Oh, so you've come to your senses." She says condescendingly. "Yes." I say smiling.

"Good, come in." She says, opening the door. "So, what made you realize I was better for you?" She says smiling.

"Because, you're so fucking sexy. And, because you changed your ways for me." I say lying straight to her face. We walk upstairs, into her room.

I sit down on her bed, getting comfortable. "I have something to tell you." She says sadly. "What is it?" I say wanting to know.

"I'm moving, to Philly." She says sighing. I'm celebrating in the inside. "THE BITCH IS GONE!" I say inside if my head.

"Nooo, don't leave me. Please." I say acting as sad as possible. "I have to. I tried finding a way that I could stay." She says sitting down next to me.

"Ok, let's get in one last good fuck." I say as her face looks surprised. "For real?" She says softly frowning. "Yea, I know you want it." I say unbuttoning my Polo shirt.

She leaned in kissing me. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around her neck. She lifts me up as I wrap my hands around her neck.

She slowly takes my jeans off, kissing my stomach. I moan lowly, taking one hand off her neck, removing my boxers.

She looks, staring at my wetness not wasting any time diving in. She runs her tounge over my clit earning a moan from me.

She grunts lowly, using her tounge to part my lips. "Fuck." I say squirming. She sucks on my pearl, making my juices slowly squirt all over her tounge.

"I'm gonna miss you." She says, putting me down. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say grabbing my clothes. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"Last time we...you um, told me to leave." I say looking at her. "We aren't done yet." She says grabbing something out of her drawer.