Chapter 12

Donnie

How come I always mess up? She probably won't talk to me and tell everybody I kissed her and that I'm such a gay ass.

I walk back to the class, plopping down in my chair. "What's up?" Myaa asks. "Nothing." I say trying to sound chill.

I look over to see Chyna and Kennedy glaring at me. Kennedy and I make eye contact and she immediately looks away.

-

We are all in the hallway all about to go home. I go up to Kennedy and start talking. "Why'd you walk out?" I ask frowning.

"I'm not gay." She says frowning back. "Well, I like girls but not studs." She says continuing what she was saying.

"Oh." She says turning a little red. "Well, how come Chyna fucked you?" I say confused.

"What?" She says screwing up her face. "She never fucked me." She says defensively. I frown, maybe Chyna lied.

"She told me." I say, she told me she fucked you. "Y'all probably fucked. She likes you anyway." She says frowning.

"No. The fuck." I say looking away. "Whatever." She says rolling her eyes. I stand there looking at her as she closes her locker.

And I mean in to kiss her. I guess I caught her off guard. Soon enough everyone in the hallway crowds around.

Including Chyna. She just looks, in awe. I see her out of the corner of my eye. Kennedy breaks away from the kiss that didn't even last 10 seconds.

But, everything was still in slow motion. I know that sounds like some clichè shit. Honestly though, I was interrupted by Kennedy yelling.

"Yo, Donnie what the fuck." She yells wiping her lips. I just walk away. Halfway down the hallway I hear a while bunch of people saying "Oh shit."

I run back down the hallway to see Chyna beating up Kennedy. "What the fuck!" I yell with worry in my voice.

I try to pull Chyna off of Kennedy. "Chyna stop." I say tugging her waist. Now, tugging her waist may should weird.

But, I've broken up multiple fights with Chyna and that's the only way. Otherwise you get hit.

-

"What happened?" I ask Chyna. "She yelled at you. Made a scene. Something kicked in and I punched her." She says with an ice pack over her eye.

The hell.