Chapter 8

I wake wake up to my phone ringing at 6 o'clock in the morning. Who the fuck is it?

Chyna would like to facetime...

I decline it and put my phone down, laying back down. My phone rings again.

I press the green button and subconsciously yell into the phone "Chyna, what the fuck do you want?!"

"This isn't Chyna." I hear my mom's voice say. "My bad ma, what's up?" I say turning on my lamp.

"How's my baby doing in school?" She says through the phone. "Its going just fine." I say bluntly.

"Any new girls in your life?" She says and I can tell she's smiling. "No ma. You know I'm not on these girl's radar." I says mentally rolling my eyes.

"Danielle Ashley Moore, who the fuck is not on anybody radar? You are my baby, a fine ass female. Tell them, don't get it twisted." She says firmly.

"Damn. I feel special." I say chuckling. "Who you cursing at?" She asks. "N--nobody. But, can I go back to sleep?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Yea, whateva." She says hanging up before I could say goodbye. It's about time for me to go to school anyways.

I put on my polo shirt along with my jeans and Sauce Avenue hoodie. I slide on my Nike slides and hit the door.

-

I sit in homeroom waiting for our teacher to dismiss us. "Can we go?" I hear a voice behind me say.

"Hey Donnie." Myaa says calmly. "Hey." I say shortly. Myaa is my ex, she was a great girlfriend But, I stopped feeling her.

The relationship got boring, not to sound like a hoe or anything but it did. I felt like I was cheating since I liked Kennedy, throughout our whole relationship.

I see Kennedy enter the room along with Chyna. I wave at the both of them, making sure they see me. They both ignore me. Well, Chyna flicks me off.

That ain't cool. Once dismissed from class I head to my next class. Bumping into a friend I haven't talked to in what seemed like forever.

"Keenan. What's up?" I smiling. She just nods her head and walks away like she's avoiding me. What's up with these people?

I make it to Chemistry and see Madisen and Myaa giggling about something. I turn around and Madison smiles.

"I never realized this But, you're fine as hell." Madison says. I groan a bit confused. I feel like Madisen has always secretly hated me.

I know I wasn't the only seeing it either. Chyna and Kennedy used to agree with me too. Atleast when we used to talk.

-

During lunch I go to 'our' usual table But, nobody is there.  I finally decide to find them and speak to them avout this.

I find them outside in the courtyard. Chyna is smoking and Kennedy is just standing there. "Yo, this shit ain't cool. What's up?" I say approaching them.

"Nothing is up." Chyna says smirking. Kennedy stays quiet just by standing this whole situation. "Kennedy, what's up with you. You've acting weird ever since we went to the mall." I say, with anger building inside of me.

"Nothing, just nothing." She says walking off. "Chyna, what have you told her. Why are you trying to break our circle?" I ask with tears building.

When I get angry, I cry. It's just something I do. "Chyna who?" She says walking off.

"See you around buddy." She says chuckling. This bitch. I can't mother fucking stand her. Time for revenge.

Fuck this school shit. I'm out, school is our early for me today.  I walk out to the parking lot and get in my car.