Chapter 4

⚠️Sex Scene Ahead⚠️

Disclaimer- This is my first sex scene ever written, it's not gonna be great. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Please give me feed back.

Donnie

"Yoo, this teacher crazy. She think I'm really finna do all this work. This why I only have the rest of this year till I go to college." She says rolling her eyes.

"Yea, Horton hears Burrshit." Kennedy says while Chyna and I cackle at her joke. "School is so annoying." I say.

"And so are these hoes that stay texting my phone." Chyna says turning her phone on do not disturb.

"Ugh, you such a hoe. You need to get tested." I say while frowning. "Nah, I'm good. Ion have anything." She says.

"Why didn't you answer my call last night?" Myaa says approaching us. "Maybe because we're not together anymore." I say.

"Remember, you broke up with me. Don't ask for so much." I say as we all walk away from her.

Chyna hits my arm and teases me "Oooh, Donnie has an admirer." She says. "Oooh, Chyna has an STD." I say cooing at her.

"Fuck you." She says. "Nah, I'm good." I say as she raises her eyebrows. Before she says anything I give her that look.

-

After school Chyna dropped Kennedy off and, I went over to Chyna's place. It's actually really nice inside.

Aside from the fact that she has toys sprawled out everywhere. I bet she plays with herself everyday.

We both walk upstairs. She walks into the bathroom and I sit on her bed looking around her room.

I see a journal and my first, thought is to open it. I go to a random page and read. "I'm classified as a hoe. I only go around fucking people because of a heartbreak.--" I read inside my head interrupted by the toilet flushing.

I close the book and sit back the way I was. This is why she's always like that. Who broke her heart?

Chyna sits down on the bed next to me. She looks at me and smiles. She touches my inner thigh making my area tingle a bit.

She gets up, dropping to her knees. Tugging on the waist band of my pants. I unzip my pants and take off my shirt leaving me in my undergarments.

She slides off my boxers, setting them aside. Opening my legs a bit wider, she kisses my thighs licking them, making sure not to leave any marks though.

Once she's done teasing me, she looks up at my now soaking wet pussy. She I just looks at it for a while, deciding to have a taste.

She licks on my clit earning a moan from me. Pushing my legs a bit wider smiling into my pussy.

Licking my clit, using two fingers to massage it. She sucks on my pearl, earning a couple more moans from me.

"C--chy." I try saying her name but I couldn't manage getting it all out. She before I fun she finishes off by flicking her tounge and entering her tounge into my pussy.

Slurping up all my juices, she gets up wiping her mouth. She walks into the bathroom while I'm still shook from what just happened.

"Take a shower, if you like. Then, do as you please. I'm sure you'd like to leave. " she says walking out of the bathroom.

This is her way of kicking me out, I guess.

If you are reading, you know who you are, im sorry. I dont know how many time i will say it.