Chapter 19

I bend over the bed, giving her access to my wetness. She puts it on, teasing me by rubbing the tip against my lips. "Wait--" I say.

"What is it, baby?" She says giving me a look of lust. "I--I don't know if I'm ready." I was shaking my head. "Breathe." She says, turning back around.

I start breathing as she slowly the tip inside. "God, you're tight." She says groaning. "Well, that's better than being a-- Fuck." I says as she enters her inches.

"--Loose pussy whore." I say finishing my statement. I moan loudly as she grips my twists. She moves her hand from my hair, to my waist.

I whimper with every inch. That shit hurts! "Come on baby. Breathe." She says grinding it into my pussy. I take a deep breath.

"Come on deeper, faster, harder." I say between moans as she speeds up. I wish I hadn't said that. I start shaking as I feel myself getting to my climax.

"I--" I say. "Come on, cum right on daddy." She says groaning with every stroke. I let out one last, loud moan before cumming all over her strap.

"Damn ma." She says removing herself from inside of me. My legs felt weak as fuck. I damn near fell. "I grabbed my clothes, starting to put them back on.

"What are you doing?" She says. "Leaving, remember?" I say, frowning. "I wanted to cuddle. You still mine. I'm not gonna kick you out." She says smiling.

I get in the bed, under the covers. We both just have boxers and bras on. We watch TV just cuddling. I feel something vibrating under my ass.

I get Chyna's phone, from under me looking at it.

Lil  Babeh🤞🏽❤ would like to facetime...

"Who is this--" I say stopping myself. "You can never tame a hoe." I say getting up, and putting on my clothes.

"That's my ex. She means nothing." She says holding my hand. "You ain't shit." I say snatching my hand away, running downstairs.

"Bring your was back here!" She says frowning. "No, bitch." I say walking out of the door, out to my car.

I feel a buzz in my pocket.

Kev😂💚- Can't wait !

Me either:

I text back, starting to drive. I see Chyna in her door way. I flick her off backing out of the drive way. Fuck her.

-

I made it back home safely. I get upstairs, ready to write about this in my diary. I find it, where I left it. I open it to see.

This Notebook Belongs To:
Chyna M.

That means, she has mine. Damn it!