Chapter 21

"Thanks, you look nice." She says, smiling. "You're not like Chyna are You?" She says looking me up and down.

"No. I'm not a whore." I say laughing. "Good." She says laughing. "What do you like to drink?" I ask going up to the register.

"Chai Tea." She says smiling. "Can I get a Chai Tea and a Vanilla Frap." I say as the cashier frowns. "Isn't she cute." Kevlyn says looking at her.

She nods her head, making the drinks. "Here are your gays-- drinks." She says correcting herself. "Yep, we're gay and happy as ever." Kevlyn says smiling.

We take out drinks sitting at a random table. "How was your day?" She asks taking a sip. "Thanks by the way." She says finishing her statement.

"Decent. You?" I say thinking about Chyna. "Cool." She says laughing. "Why'd you ask if I was like Chyna?" I ask frowning, and taking a sip.

"Because, Chyna and I used to talk. After she got what she wanted she left." She says a bit puzzled. "Oh.." I say.

I my phone buzzes in my pocket.

Bestiee B😎😍- Guess what?

What:

Bestiee B😎😍- I go out with Chyna.

Coo, I'm on a date. Ttyl:

I know she fucking lying. "What is it?" She says sensing my tenseness. "Nothing babe." I say smiling.  "I feel special." She says smirking.

"Why?" I say looking at her. "Because you called me babe." She says blushing. I laugh on the inside.

-

After a while of talking, we finish our drinks. I actually had a good time with her. We went our separate ways. I went home and I'm guessing she went home as well.

Once I got home, I sprawled out on my bed listening to my "Sap❤🎸" playlist. I listen to "I don't wanna do this anymore by: XXXTENTACION".

When he gets to the part about "I fuck you till you cum." I suddenly get horny. I open the private tab on my phone and open "xvideos.com".

-

In the middle of me watching porn, I get a call from Lisa.

Bestiee B😎😍 would like to facetime...

"Yes?" I say annoyed. "What I do?" She says looking at me. "You interrupted me out of my porn watching." I say rolling my eyes.

And she hung up on me.