Chapter 23

Bestie B😍😎 would like to facetime...

Accept/ Decline

"What do you want?" I say rolling my eyes. "She broke up with me!" She says wiping her tears. "I'm gonna kill myself." She says sniffling.

I told her so. "I'm so sorry bestfriend." I say. She pick a up a knife, cutting something that I can't see. She yells out.

"Stop, she wasn't shit from the jump. You were fine without her." I say sighing. "I love her." She says throwing the knife at a wall.

"I can understand that but--" and then she hangs up while I'm in the middle of my sentence. She trippin. I get up, about to watch TV.

I feel my phone buzz. I pick it up seeing that I got a message.

Chyna- Gimme her.

Who?:

Chyna- Gabby.

We're just friends you can have her:

Chyna- Nvm.

I put my phone down wondering why she's not on block yet. And, the fact that I'm on block. The fact that I have to text her off of Instagram.

I go and look at her Instasnap, because I have nothing else to do at the moment. It reads "That hoe can jump out of a plane, and die."

Damn. I hope Chyna knows that hell is hot. I get up going back to what I was doing. I sit down, turning on my TV. I go to Instagram looking down like feed.

All these damn couples. I scroll down my feed to see my Ex. I swear it was a damn lightbulb over my head because, I got one of the best ideas.

I looked in contacts and found my EX at the very bottom. I texted her.

🚮

I miss you: