Chapter 3

EDIT- I edited this chapter and added more.

Donnie

I just frown walking back to the car. I kept quiet because I didn't want to get into anything.

From what I'm hearing I'm guessing they fucked. Maybe I'm tripping. The car ride was silent.

Nobody wanted to say anything. So nobody said anything. We heard the song "Jennifer by Trinidad Cardona" playing in the background.

-

Once Chyna dropped me off at home I ran upstairs and plopped on my bed. Checking my phone for messages.

"Come on. They probably fucking.  Kennedy, text me." I say aloud. I go onto my phone texting her.

Hey, I know you just saw me, wyd?

Ken🦄☠- In the car with Chyna, OMW home.

Coo. What was she talm about?

Ken🦄☠- When?

When you cut her off, when what?

Ken🦄☠- Nothin

Ok, talk later.

After That, I fell asleep.

-

I woke up to a FaceTime call from Chyna. I click answer and rub my eyes seeing her bright smile on my screen.

"You fuck anyone yet?" I ask ask in a groggy voice. "Nah, don't act like we cool." She says chuckling.

"Chyna, why wouldn't we be?" I say frowning, confused. "You were asking Kennedy shit behind my back.

"That's watchu mad about, man bye. I thought y'all fucked. I just wanted to know, Chyna you know something." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh Yea, I know. You lucky I'm a good friend. I'm not going to tell her." She say while I mentally roll my eyes.

"You are not a good friend." I say inside my head. "Thanks Chyna." I say sighing.

"There is a catch, you know I'm a ladies man." "Yesss, I know." I say cutting her off, a bit annoyed.

"Let me finish-- damn." She says rolling her eyes. "You know I'm a ladies man, and I like to get it in if you know what I'm sayin." She says finishing her sentence.

"You want me to keep quiet right?" She says raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I do." I say a bit annoyed.

"I wanna see how you taste." She says lowly, chuckling after what she said. "You what?" I say chocking on the air I was breathing.

"One question, did you fuck Kennedy?" I ask, hoping she says yes. "Yea, I was her 'first'." She says putting it in quotations.

"Ok, when do we...?" I ask regretting every word. "Tomorrow, after school?" She asks. "Uhh, yea." I say hesitantly.

"I mean, if you don't wanna do it I can tell her how you feel." She says with a devilish smirk.

"I just said yes, I'm gonna talk later though. I have to take a shower." I say before getting.

"Ight ma." She says before I hang up.

I look up at the ceiling and pray. "God, I know I haven't prayed in a while since...you know. I hope that this passes and that I don't catch anything." I say as I go into my bathroom.

After I get of the shower I change into my boxers and a sports bra. I look into the mirror, checking myself out.

No ass. Small breast. Skinny. I couldn't be feminine even if I wanted to really be. I don't have the proportions really.

Chyna really disgusts me. This better be a one time thing, I can't believe she fucked Kennedy. My feelings are lowkey hurt.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts from another FaceTime call. Niggas always hitting my line. I checked to see who it was.

The contact read "Myaa🦄❤". See, this is what happens when I let other people enter their contact in my phone.

I decline the call and went about my way.

-