Chapter 9

We're gonna try this again.

️Sex Scene Ahead⚠️

As I try to remember the way to Chyna's house I spot Myaa walking on the sidewalk. I slow down my car and roll down my window.

"Myaa, what are you doing?" I say as she turns around. "I should be asking you the same thing. I'm walking home. Playing hookie." She say smiling.

"Want a ride or you wanna keep walking?" I ask smiling back. "Hmmm..ill ride." She says acting like she had to think.

She walks over to the car and gets in. "Where were you headed?" She asks. "Over to Chyna's house. But, I clearly forgot the way." I say chuckling.

"I know the way...been over there a few times. To tutor her dumb ass." She says with a straight face.

"So y'all fucked." I say bluntly. "No, I wouldn't let her. We were together." She says a little irritated.

"Turn right." She says as we arrive in front of her house. "What're you here for?" Myaa says. "Revenge. I can trust you But, you gotta promise not to tell." I say.

"Bet." She says smiling. I go onto her porch and look under the door mat, for a key. "Got it." I say unlocking her door.

We both walk inside to find Toys and things spread all over her living room. "Fucking disgusting." Myaa says under her breath.

We walk up stairs into her room and I spot it. My revenge, all in one place. Her diary.  I grab it and decide that getting it wasn't enough.

I go through her drawers to find nothing but playboy magazines and strap-ons. Only one is still in the package, how many folks does she fuck?

"Look." I say laughing holding it up for myaa to see. "Cool, how many does she have?" She says frowning a bit. "Like ten, it's crazy." I say.

"Try it out." She says. "What?" I say fully frowning. "Let's try it out. Together. Let's see why she's a sex addict." She says smirking.

"Umm, myaa. I do t think we should--" I'm cut off by the sight of Myaa stripping herself of her shirt. No bra? What type of shit--

"Come on, it'll be fun." She says coming over to me, taking the strap out of my hands.

She takes it out of the package and licks the tip of it. Now, I know this is wrong But, I want to do it. She gives it back to me as I strip off my clothes putting on the strap.

She take soft the rest of her clothes hastily and bends over giving full access to her pussy.

She grabs onto Chyna's headboard as I slip the tip inside of her soaking wet pussy. She whimpers quietly as I slide about an inch inside of her.

Her pussy sqelches as I thrust in and out of her. Her moans are loud and wild. I take it slowly grinding with every thrust.  "Mhn, come on...daddy." She says in between moans.

She starts gripping the headboard harder as she cums all over the clear strap I have on. I slowly take it out of her and pant to myself.

My pelvis hurts like a bitch! It is pleasurable But, it's nothing too great.

-

We cleaned up and walked out of her house with my revenge. Today started out shitty But, ended up to be the best day of my life.

I finally got home and ran upstairs and plopped on my bed, taking out my revenge and opening it to the first page. She must've started writing recently. The first page is only 8 days ago.

2/1/18
Dear Diary,

Today I met new friends, Kennedy and Donnie. I always wanted friends that felt the same way that I do. Not a fem. I love girls as much as the next girl but, something is different.

This girl, isn't a fem at all. Her name is Donnie, the most beautiful girl in the planet. She shows no signs of Interest. So I try my best to show no signs of Interest either.

I don't think she knows how I feel. I don't think I know how I feel either. More like, I do know how I feel but I hide it because it isn't right.

Till next time...

Am I the one who broke her heart? Am I the one who caused her to be such a dick? Who knows. Who cares.