Chapter 24

🚮

: I miss you too

I wanna get back together:

:Nah, don't come back to me when it don't work out with 'ole girl.

I never wanted her, I was wanted you. You know that .

:Do I? You broke up with me.

I wanted a break. That ain't breaking up.

:Same difference.

I love you. Be with me:

:Missed ya chance.

You my girl, Idc idc idc:

:We talking.

Alr. W.e:

F

uck it, relationships clearly aren't for me. Kevlyn, is moving out of the country. Chyna, is in love with my Best friend.

Niyah, has a girlfriend. Madison, my EX just wants to talk. And, the person I've been talking to on the low ain't really doing me justice.

We talk on the phone every now and then. She now lives in Florida, 7 hours away from me. We had an argument and we haven't been the same since.

We have our little flirtatious moments But, that's all. My friend Amada is now taken by someone that doesn't even match her.

And, I'm still left lonely. I really cannot with this life right now. I just got in contact with my first girlfriend. She hit me up and while ago. And, as soon as she said I was taken I pressed the block button.

Maybe I'm a hater, maybe I'm jealous. I sit down on my bed, beating the fuck out of my pillows. I get up, walking I to my bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet shoving everything out of the way.

To find the pills my doctor prescribed.
Depression pills. I don't like taking them because it makes me feel like I'm not sane. They make me feel like there really is is something wrong with me.

I take two of them and gulf them down with sink water. I walk back to my bed, And as soon as my head falls onto the bed. I dose off.

-

[THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END]