Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK POV
(CLASS DISMISSED)

Its already time so me and my hyungs decided to go to the caferia.....

While we're eating Jin hyung keep telling Jokes......

V: yah hyung stop it you're so cheesy.......

Jin: okay i'll stop now.....

All of us finish eating so we decided to leave while we're walking to hallway.....

We saw a one Girl beating a Erich
Then we saw its

We saw a one Girl beating a ErichThen we saw its

JENNIE BEATING ERICH

JENNIE' S POV

I excuse myself because i want to get some fresh air while i was walking i saw Erich the one who stole Momo unnie boyfriend..Then i smirk because she is alone then i purposely bumped into her....

Erich: watch were you going Bitch

She still not looking up because she' s fixing her dress when she was about to leave  then jennie  says.....

Jennie: what did you call me?!!!
Erich: Bitch !!Why??
Jennie: do you know who are you messing up with who?!!!
Erich: Oh one of Momo's friends
To be honest your friend is really pathetic... ( evil laugh )
Jennie: Oh really??? Then what are you? SLUT,HOE,BITCH which one???

Then Erich slap her......

Jennie: you started it i'll end it.... ( smirk )

Then Jennie slap her hard,then she slammed Erich back in the lockers.....This is for Momo Unnie jennie said.....

Then jennie started torturing her
Jennie slap her 20 times after that jennie kicked her and started punching her....Erich keep begging to Jennie to stop but jennie didn't listen to her jennie was just about to slap her again but someone stop when she look up it's her brother Jin and  the rest of  BTS....

Erich keep begging to Jennie to stop but jennie didn't listen to her jennie was just about to slap her again but someone stop when she look up it's her brother Jin and  the rest of  BTS

Jin:Stop it sis she  already have a lots of bruises.....

Then Jennie let go of her....

Be thankful that someone save you before i'll kill you we're not still finish it just a warming up  and be thankful that i'm the only one who beat you....You mess up with the wrong person.....jennie said

Then Jennie give her a last hard SLAP then Erich ran away....

JIN POV

After Erich left We all turn around to Jennie we saw her smirking....

Jin: What's that smirk???
Jennie:Nothing

Then Jennie leave.....

JUNGKOOK POV

The hell Hyungs are right Jennie is really scary when she said to Erich that it's only warming up i widened my eyes because she almost kill Erich...... when Jennie leave  i turn to my hyungs i saw them that they are scared too.....

Jin: aishhh that girl.......
V: Our sister is really scary....
Jimin: she's willing to do everything just for her bestfriend
..........

Jungkook: she's so Cool  and baddas at the same time......