Chapter 32

Jungkook Pov

I was walking in the hallway when i felt someone grab my hands and pull me I can't saw her face because she's wearing a mask and a cap i know she's a girl because the perfume she use.Just then she bring me to a empty room and locked it I smirk knowing what she wants.Its so dark in the room and she removed her mask i cant saw her face because its so fucking dark Just then she grabbed my collar and started kissing me I kiss back why not her lips is so soft She's way better than Yein.I grabbed her waist so i can deepened the kiss...Just then she go to my neck and sucked it...i moan...i bet she leaves me a hickey....I was just about to removed her shirts but she stopped me...

Me: Why?

She did not answer but just grabbed my collar again and started kissing me after some time she pulled away i can feel she smirk .Just then she go to the door and opened it leaving me dumbfounded.

Jennie Pov

After i leave the room i said to myself.

"That was great Jungkook"

just then i saw Tzuyu Then i called her.

Me: Tzuyu!
Tzuyu: hi Jen.How's the plan?

Me: Well it turned out well he's a good kisser.

Tzuyu: Really how could you do that that means he know its you.

Me: No I wore a mask and a cap.

Tzuyu: Good.So what the next plan.?

Me: Just keep teasing him.

Tzuyu: I hope your next plan turned out well.

Me: I hope too.

Then we both smirk.

Me: Just wait Jungkook.