Chapter 61

Jennie POV

Me and Jungkook are currently walking in the park right now he  said that he's going to say something  important to me.

So why are we here? I said breaking the silence

Jennie-shi i have something to tell you.....Jungkook said nervously

Okay then I said looking at him then we both sit in the bench.

Then Jungkook hold my hand i looked at him confusedly.

It's been so long since i keep this Feelings for you He said to me my eyes widen when he said that You made my life colorful when i met you i didn't know that just bumping into you made me feel like this do you remember the first day of school when i bumped into you and you called me a Janitor to be honest when i talked to you that time it made me feel different you made me feel love.You always made my day complete seeing your smile make me deeply inlove with you more the way laugh the way you stand for yourself and for your beatfriends,Seeing you hurt makes me hurt too,Seeing you with another man makes  me Jealous i don't know what did you do to me to make me feel like this your the only girl who made me feel like this.Sorry Jennie if i hurt you I know your suffering a lot because of me please forgive me to all the sins that i do to you.Please accept me as your boyfriend because i really love you Jennie and i can't imagine my life without you so Please accept me He said while looking deeply in my eyes and many tears are rolling down his cheek i wiped his tears away.

Jungkook-ah i do many sins to you too i plan on getting revenge to you. Do you know the girl who always pulling you in the empty room that's me i always played your feelings when i heard that you got a Girlfriend really tear me apart i let my Jealousy overcome me i'm just doing it because I love you.You made my life colorful you made my day complete.Seeing you with another girl makes me mad,In  the first place i thought it just nothing but my feelings for you is growing more than i expected. I always said to myself that i will forget you but my Heart says No, because I need You I like you and most of all I LOVE YOU I said smiling at him then i leaned closer to his face then our lips met we kissed passionately  that full of love after some time we pulled away.

So that means your my Girlfriend now?! He said happily i just nodded at him then he started jumping like a crazy person

Yah stop it! I said while laughing at him then he hugged me tightly

I love you Baby He said to me i can feel that his really happy

I love you too I said hugging him back.

We pulled away from the hug then Jungkook peck my lips.

Jungkook POV

I can't believe that the girl who made me feel like this is my Girlfriend now. I will always love her with all my heart and  i will never let her go.

Jennie-ah I said to her

Hmmmm? She looked at me smiling

I have a request to you...I said to her that make me feel nervous

What is it? She said to me

Can you not get into fights again because seeing you hurt makes me broke I said looking deeply in her eyes

I will do that if you promise me too that your not going into fight again She said smiling at me

  I Promise! I said smiling at her

I Promise too! Jennie said to me then he hugged me i hugged her back

Please don't hurt me Jennie said to me

I will not I said hugging her tightly

I love you Kookie!

I love you too Jenduk!