Chapter 60

Jennie POV

It's already breaktime i'm holding my food and my juice while i walking i bumped into someone that makes my food and juice spilled all over his shirt.

I looked up to see Eunwoo one of the badboy here in school my eyes widen because he's giving me a glare.And all the student here in cafeteria looking at us even Bts,Exo and my Bestfriends.

I'm sorry I said while wiping his shirt in my handkerchief but he just giving me a cold look Don't worry i'll pay your shirt I said looking at him then he smirked No,I want you to wash my shirt He said giving me a smirked What the! No way! If you want i'll just bring it and i will order my maid to wash it! I said angrily Why so angry Jennie your the one who caused it He said giving me a glare Look i'm sorry! I didn't mean it so let's fix it already because i'm already hungry I said Why don't you just eat me then He said touching my face but i slapped his hand F*ck you! I said angrily then i slapped him that makes all the student gasped i was just about to walk away but he pulled my wrist then he slapped me too then he pulled my hair B*tch how dare you to slap me huh! He said angrily i tried to fight back but Eunwoo is so strong just then someone punched him that made him land on the ground i looked up to see Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I watched how Eunwoo and Jennie fight but it made my eyes darkened when Eunwoo slapped Jennie  and pulled her hair that makes my blood boil i couldn't take it anymore so i stand up from my seat that makes all of them looked at me i go to there dierection and punched Eunwoo that makes him land on the ground then i go to him and started punching him

You Asshole how could you do that!I said still punching him then he punched me too then he go on top of me and started punching me then i change our position i'm now on top of him and started punching him and started kicking him i was just about to punched him again but someone stop me i looked beside me and saw Jennie

Stop it Jungkook! She said while hugging me You Jerk do that again to Jennie you'll die in my hands! Don't ever touch my Girl again! I said to Eunwoo while giving him a glare then Jennie pulled me out of the cafeteria Where are we going? I said to her and she's still pulling me In the Clinic She said with a serious tone Why! I said to her Idiot look at yourself you have a lots of bruise She said to me still pulling me It's okay you know I said to her No it- Before she could finish her word i smashed my lips to  her lips Jennie is so shocked but after some time she kissed back then we pulled away breathing heavily Don't ever do that again Kookie She said while hugging me i hugged her back I just don't want another man disrespect you I said to her while hugging her tightly after some time we pulled away then i pecked Jennie lips Nothings hurt right Jennie asked me Actually there is I said to her What is it? She said My lips is so hurt I said to her Let's go to the clinic then She said No need your the only one who can heal it I said to her smirking Me? How? She said with a confused face By kissing me I said to her grinning Yah! Then she playfully punched me.