Chapter 28

Its been two weeks since Jungkook announced to all students that Yerin is the Queen in the school.

Tzuyu Pov

Since Jungkook Girlfriend become the Queen of the school Everything changes like she owned all the students Ofcourse except me and my bestfriends,bts and exo me and the others are in the rooftop right now to relieve some stress.

"I hate that Yerin!" Rose said then groan.
"Me too" Sana said angreeing in what Rose said.
" She's a Bitch!" Lisa said while rolling her eyes.
"Ever since she become Jungkook girlfriend everything change"Momo said then scoff.

" Just let them be" Jisoo said and sigh.

"Dont you guys think its exiciting?"I said while smirking at them.

"What do you mean?" They asked confused.
"If Jennie knows what did she and he do their dead" I explained.

"But Jennie is still not here." Lisa said.

"Lets not make a move until Jennie is still not here" Rose said then sigh.

" But we're not still sure If Jennie will come back here in Seoul remember we don't even have any news about her right now" Jisoo said that makes all of us to go silent.

Then suddenly my phone rang then I answered the call.

[ phone call ]

" Hello? Who's this?" I asked through the phone.

" Woah it's only 2 months you already forget me how dare you" A girl said in another line.

" Wait I know this voice" I said in myself.

" Guess who b*tch" She said.

" Jennie!" I shouted happily then the others looked at me with wide eyes.

" Correct" She shouted happily.

" What da heck how are you?" I asked being emotional because finally I be able to talk to her again.

" I'm still alive. How bout you guys?" She asked.

" We're fine" I said while smiling even tho Jennie can't see it.

" Can't wait to see all of you!" She shouted happily and sounding excited.

" Wait your going back?!" I shouted happily while the others look at me with tears in their eyes they're listening to me and Jennie's conversation.

" Ofcourse my Mom let me" Jennie said.

" This is exciting ever since you left everything change" I said then sigh.

" What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

"Jungkook announced all over the school that his Girlfriend Yerin is the Queen of the school And guess what she's always torturing the other students."I said and I can hear Jennie scoff on the other line.

" He already have a girlfriend?" Jennie asked while chuckling.

" Yeah" I said shortly.

"Then why dont you guys stop her?Torturing the other students?" Jennie said.

"We dont want to make a move without you and Jungkook is always with her." I said and Jennie just scoff again.

" Just wait we'll let them suffer" She said in a cold tone.

" And guess what Jen" I said while biting my lips in nervousness cause I don't know what will Jennie react to this.

" What? Spill it already" Jennie said.

" Jungkook said that he wish you die" I said but I can only hear Jennie laughs on the other line is she not affected?

" Well what do you expect to him right" Jennie said but this time her voice got colder and colder.

"Yeah he said that!thats why were so mad at him!" I protested.

" Just let him be I need to hang up now" Jennie said in a dark tone.

"Okay I will hung up now" I said and look at the others sadly.

"Okay Take care  cant wait to see you guys" She said that makes us smile.

" You too take care and we can't wait to see you too" I said then she ended the call.

[ end of phone call ]

Jennie Pov

When Tzuyu said that Jungkook already have a Girlfriend I don't know but it hurts me but what hurts me more is Jungkook wished me to die.

Just wait I'll let them suffer.